Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts

I'm picking up my dress from the seamstress tonight. I'm still not sure it's the one... maybe I will take some pictures tonight and get everyone's opinion. I like it, just not sure if I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I only tried on like 7 dresses on the 1 time that I went.  I kind of wish I would've tried on more!  Oh well!!
 

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

I just keep telling myself, I obviously picked that dress for a reason, after trying on at least 50 dresses and going back to that "one" it has to be the dress for me, that and looking at pictures of you in it really helps lol



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


this is so beautiful. where is it from? does it have a specific designer? fabulous choice!
 

Originally Posted by remdog View Post

?bb_attachments=1398470&bbat=177771&inline

Here's my dress.  I loved it so much and didn't want to do my TTD in it so I also bought a knock off of the same thing.  



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.  It's Lazaro 3002.  I saw it online because someone was selling a used one.  When I went to the bridal store to see if they had it I gave them the wrong number.  OOps of course they didn't have the number I gave them but she pulled this one because of it being Lazaro.  Then I fell in love.  When I got home and pulled it up I realized I had made a mistake and this was the dress.  I had already pick another dress that I liked, but kept thinking maybe there is something better out there.  After I tried this on I knew it was the one.  It's funny because I kept reading from other brides on here about you know it's the one, but it wasn't until I tried this one on that I had that feeling.  
 

Originally Posted by JLR1726 View Post


this is so beautiful. where is it from? does it have a specific designer? fabulous choice!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdog View Post

?bb_attachments=1398470&bbat=177771&inline

Here's my dress.  I loved it so much and didn't want to do my TTD in it so I also bought a knock off of the same thing.  


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could do it over again, I wouldnt have tried on so many, bc in the end it only ended up confusing me!

 

Originally Posted by krmiller View Post


I only tried on like 7 dresses on the 1 time that I went.  I kind of wish I would've tried on more!  Oh well!!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

I just keep telling myself, I obviously picked that dress for a reason, after trying on at least 50 dresses and going back to that "one" it has to be the dress for me, that and looking at pictures of you in it really helps lol


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mocha You must post pics!!! Cant wait to see!!

 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I'm picking up my dress from the seamstress tonight. I'm still not sure it's the one... maybe I will take some pictures tonight and get everyone's opinion. I like it, just not sure if I love it.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

remdog.

That was my DREAM DRESS!! I love almost everything Lazaro does and this was one my absolute favorites!! I never even got to try it on... :( They don't sell anything of us anywhere near me an I ended up finding a sample sale dress that I adore as well, but I still wish I would have gotten to put this one on!

 

Ughhh I have to stop looking at this thread!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brandy, I definitely will. I think I have the same problem as you that I just tried on too many and don't know what I want. I've been waiting for that special "this is dress I will be married in" feeling and nothing has stood out. I only picked this dress because it had the things I wanted, and I was worried I would end up with nothing to wear.
 

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Mocha You must post pics!!! Cant wait to see!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I'm picking up my dress from the seamstress tonight. I'm still not sure it's the one... maybe I will take some pictures tonight and get everyone's opinion. I like it, just not sure if I love it.


 


Tris, I know you're from Winnipeg so the selection is limited. I was shopping in Regina which doesn't have much more selection. That's why I ended up buying mine online, with no idea of how it is supposed to look on me.



Originally Posted by tris View Post

remdog.

That was my DREAM DRESS!! I love almost everything Lazaro does and this was one my absolute favorites!! I never even got to try it on... :( They don't sell anything of us anywhere near me an I ended up finding a sample sale dress that I adore as well, but I still wish I would have gotten to put this one on!

 

Ughhh I have to stop looking at this thread!!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your looking to create your own belts try dreamtime creations,I wanted to add bling to my dress and i ordered enough crystals to attatch for less than £50 a lot less than the belts you can buy if you look on etsy.

Heres me in my dress i didnt post before my wedding Oh and im selling it if anyone is interested350.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×