Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

BPink Love your dress! You look amazing in it, congrats on finding your dress.

Originally Posted by Bpink62581 View Post

Please excuse the AWUFL hair and akward smile lol!  But here it is, just picked it up this weekend!  I love it even more than when I tried it on for the first time!!!...and btw all you girls have BEAUTIFUL dresses!....such great taste on this site! :)

MY MARIA 1.JPG

Please excuse the AWUFL hair and akward smile lol!  But here it is, just picked it up this weekend!  I love it even more than when I tried it on for the first time!!!...and btw all you girls have BEAUTIFUL dresses!....such great taste on this site! :)

MY MARIA 1.JPG

I absolutely love your dress!!!! Who makes it?

Hi Bpink! I really like this dress on you!

MY MARIA 1.JPG

I love your dress it looks great on you!  I am from the Raleigh area as well.  Where did you shop for your dress.  I am having the most difficult time finding "the" dress.  All the ones that I see on line that I like, I can't find in a store around here!

MY MARIA 1.JPG

Beautiful!!!

MY MARIA 1.JPG

Dress.jpg

Finally figured out how to post pictures, YEAH!!!  Here is a picture of my dress, it is a Sophia Tolli.  I go for my first fitting on Monday.  I really like the sweetheart neckline and am wanting to alter the dress.  Need opinions please.  What do you all think?

Thanks for all of the kind words ladies!! You made my Friday :) 

@ Jewels93  It's a Wtoo dress by Watters & Watters called Maria :)

@ Michelle-2  What part of Raleigh are you in??  I'm actually in Rocky Mount but I claim Raleigh because no one EVER knows where Rocky Mount is lol!!  Not that I can blame them, there's not much of anything here!! 

I got my dress at the Bridal Boutique of Raleigh which is on Hilsborough St.  It's a really small shop but they have a sister store in Cary called The Bridal Gallery at MacGregor Village that is HUGE!  They carry a bunch of designer gowns so if you haven't tried either of the stores maybe you'll have better luck there?