Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Originally Posted by Nique View Post

Today I said yes to the dress!! My wedding gown is a new gown made my Sottero and Midgley, called Landis! This gown was the very first gown I tried on.. it's so beautiful!

I love this dress!!

Originally Posted by Nique View Post

Today I said yes to the dress!! My wedding gown is a new gown made my Sottero and Midgley, called Landis! This gown was the very first gown I tried on.. it's so beautiful!

I finally bought my dress!! It took me 3 times of going back to try it on before I could finally say yes to the dress!! I'm pretty sure I knew without a doubt it would be my dress the first time I tried in on though!

Its Pronovias Galante

Here is a picture of the model in the dress. Love the ruffles!!

Pronovias-Galante2.jpg

Gorgeous dress!!

Originally Posted by pineapplebride View Post

I finally bought my dress!! It took me 3 times of going back to try it on before I could finally say yes to the dress!! I'm pretty sure I knew without a doubt it would be my dress the first time I tried in on though!

Its Pronovias Galante

Here is a picture of the model in the dress. Love the ruffles!!

Pronovias-Galante2.jpg

Thank you!! Its funny... i never thought I would like the ruffles... but i LOVE them... and i never in a million years thought I would choose a dress with straps!! goes to show that you really do need to try on everything!!

I'm a little supersticious about showing pics of me in the dress.... I think FI lurks the forum when he has down time at work and I dont want him to see!!!