Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

JanineA, that is fantastic, it will be a perfect fit! I am also still looking for my TTD dress.

Brandi, I would love a dress like yours for my TTD. It is so beautiful, you will look fantastic.

Shuzzy, I would go with dress #1. It really compliments your beautiful figure and your FI will love it.

I would choose #1!!! I've actually tried on #2....but it was WAAAYYYY too big for me! #1 is absolutely gorgeous on you and I love the button details....something I also want on my dress when I finally find one!

Thanks for the feedback ladies! They are both around $400.00 belive it or not. The first one is on sale at DB right now too for about $50 off.

I purchased my dress yesterday and it will be here June 21st-woohoo. I ordered it without the train and will possibly be adding some type of straps. I am not sure just yet. I ordered it from David's Bridal-style: T9435. I swore I didn't want strapless, but it was amazing how this dress fit and I didn't have to worry about it falling off. I hope the link will work for now.

David's Bridal - Chiffon over satin slim A-line with gathered bodice and beaded lace empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalsu View Post
I finally got mine ordered. I had a hard time finding something I liked. It will be in mid April so I hope the alterations aren't too extensive. It is a really good length so at least it won't have to be hemmed.

I LOVE your dress-perfect!