Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

QUOTE=Lorilou;148429]unfortunately, i had tried on soooo many dresses that day and when i finally tried this dress on, I got frazzled and broke down and cried. I was sooo stressing about the dress decision. my mom is coming in town to see it on me, i'll try to stay composed and take pictures of me in it.

Okay, so here is THE DRESS with me in it. It was pinned b/c it was the sample dress and a bit too big. so hopefully, it will fit me better once it's altered. I'm planning on wearing my hair up and long dangle earrings.

Click the image to open in full size.

Ladies, all of your dresses are beautiful! I thought I'd post mine too! I can't figure out how to insert the picture directly into the post though. I thought a .jpg would be standard but it won't let me upload one.

dress1.pdf

Alright...here goes. I had one of those "moments" when I seen this dress. Its actually my second choice, but when I saw it I just knew this was It. It has a chiffon overlay, so I'm hoping it really catches that Caribbean breeze. Hope it looks bridal, but still beach.

*Sigh* Ok, here's my wedding dress. I was originally looking for the slim, sleek, beachy, sexy look, but those looked super crappy on me. (I was so disappointed!)

I tried this dress on and it made me feel so petite (when I totally am NOT!) LOL!! I'm still getting used to this different silhouette, which could change the tone of my whole wedding!

It is a Monique Luo "three tier" organza dress. It was suprising light and airy! All I have is this crappy cell phone shot, but I just found a pic online to show some of the detail. The best part is I got it for $349, so if I find something better, I have options! Whatcha think?

a>

a>

Ahhhh....the website with my dress will not let me do anything to it....copy..save...it's annoying. Well...if anyone feels like it my dress is at Nicole Miller under the bridal, gowns selection. It's last one in the top row. If you click on the alternate view..it shows you the back...it's kind of different... I haven't bought it yet..but I'm positive it's the one for me!

If anyone checks it out...I'm still questioning a veil or not?