Show us your wedding dress!

Originally Posted by BrydeToBe View Post

So many beautiful dresses! If I double post, I apologize. I seem to be having trouble.

I just purchased my dress last weekend. It's by Venus Bridal and it's not what I expected to wear at all. I actually took one look at it before I put it on and figured I wouldn't even leave the dressing room to show everyone. Boy was I wrong! I'm in love. Totally flattering for my body as I am quite short but with the drop waist it makes me look taller than I am. Ill post a pic when I have my fitting at e end of the year but until then here is the dress!! And I m altering the top to have the tight rouching arch left to right (like a rainbow, if that makes sense) instead of horizontal. 400

Very pretty dress!

I thought I was starting early when I went dress shopping (this past memorial day). It's a year in advance. But I pretty much went because my mom offered to pay for my dress and she was visiting me in Baltimore from Central Florida. Time was limited, but I found my dress!!! :)

Originally Posted by Lucy79 View Post

very beautiful gown.  It looked amazing on you

Thank you Lucy79!!  I loved my dress so much!  I was sad when I got it back from the cleaners in it's preserved box....I want to wear it again!!  LOL

It's never too early to start looking for your dress!!!!  Cannot wait to see what you pick out!!!

Originally Posted by LandonO View Post

Here's my dress- have not yet had it altered! Wanting to actually make the skirt detachable so it will become a cocktail dress for after the ceremony! We will see if I can find that great of a seamstress!!

The dress is STUNNING!  You look dynamite.  What a great idea to make a detachable skirt!  PERFECT!!  Love it!  Congrats!  cheers.gif