Show us your wedding dress!

@Brit - I was reading on another post about your dress regret... and the other photo was a bit fuzzy.... But seeing these photos - Be VERY confident that you made the right decision - that dress looks PERFECT on you!! Gorgeous.... Can't wait to see pics of it fitted with that flower removed.... Love it!!

You definitely made the right decision.  You look absolutely flawless in this.  Congratulations.

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Oh no... My post didn't come through... :o( I hate when that happens.

I wanted to say thank you ladies!! you are all soo very AMAZING!!! I appreciate your kind words and sharing your experiences with me. I honestly don't know what I would do without all of you!!

I have made my decision to stick with the dress I bought. I really don't want to buy two dresses and have to worry with selling one, so I just need to go with my gut! :o) When I tried on the mermaid I remember saying how much I LOVED the mermaid, I felt sexy and bridal and it was unique and different which was soo me!.. I get to keep the flowy poof that I originally loved about the Allure without having the abundance amount of poof. My mom also reminded me that even though I loved the Allure, I just stood there saying I love the top but the bottom is too puffy. One thing Alex requested was no crazy poof. The only complaint I had about the mermaid was the flower above the breast but I plan to have it removed and affixed to a pin for my hair.

Here are some non-fuzzy images from my camera. (Or at least not as fuzzy as my phone)

Oh no... My post didn't come through... :o( I hate when that happens.

I wanted to say thank you ladies!! you are all soo very AMAZING!!! I appreciate your kind words and sharing your experiences with me. I honestly don't know what I would do without all of you!!

I have made my decision to stick with the dress I bought. I really don't want to buy two dresses and have to worry with selling one, so I just need to go with my gut! :o) When I tried on the mermaid I remember saying how much I LOVED the mermaid, I felt sexy and bridal and it was unique and different which was soo me!.. I get to keep the flowy poof that I originally loved about the Allure without having the abundance amount of poof. My mom also reminded me that even though I loved the Allure, I just stood there saying I love the top but the bottom is too puffy. One thing Alex requested was no crazy poof. The only complaint I had about the mermaid was the flower above the breast but I plan to have it removed and affixed to a pin for my hair.

Here are some non-fuzzy images from my camera. (Or at least not as fuzzy as my phone)

Flawless!  Congrats! I hope I look as nice in mine as you do in yours! 

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 View Post

Finally my turn! This is me and MY fuzzy phone camera pic in my Allure 8815. I never thought I could have romantic feelings toward a dress lol. We are taking the hips quite a bit and lots of hemming to take from the bottom and sides.

Wow!  This absolutely fits you like a glove.  Congrats to you too! Beautiful dress and figure!

Okay Ladies.. I'm beginning to have a slight case of dress regret.. :o( I found a dress I LOVED, Allure 8862, but the bridal store was rude so I went other places ISO this dress and to try on others.. then I found a dress that I thought was gorgeous but daring for me.   I wasn't sure about it at first but my FMIL told me it looked amazing on me and after trying it on a 2nd time I was sold. Bought the dress on the spot and took it home with me. I posted it several pages ago.. But over the weekend my FI's step-mom and dad wanted to see my dress, so I showed them a picture.. I think they said it was pretty, but I can't even remember, all I can remember is they asked why I didn't go with the Allure 8862 when I showed them the pictures of both.msncry.gif

I have the dress at home so I'm wondering if trying it on for my mom and my bridesmaids will make me feel better.. but I'm so torn now and feel like I may have made the wrong decision. :o(

OMG I am going through almost the exact same thing!! When I got my original dress we were doing a SUPER small wedding in Maui. It was going to be like 12 people and my aunt was going to officate our ceremony. But now there's like 30 people and we've moved locations I had some major dress regret after looking at all these beautiful gowns. Luckily I got my first dress annnd the second I just ordered at Nordstroms. Gob bless them and their amazing return policy. Anyways, you should check to see if you can return your dress if you've made no alterations and tags still on. If not see if there is a bridal consignment store. We have a few in Denver that are super cute and at least you would be getting some of your money back and not having to deal with wackos on craigslist. Point being is you should be nothing but happy and blissful in your dress. Follow your heart, it's you day!!

Originally Posted by KCB2011 View Post

This was my dress - is was more of a champagne colour with lace and beading - I realized after the fact that its kind of hard to see because the pics are small, but maybe it will give another bride some ideas for her dress!

Love the lace. Stunning!!

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 View Post

Finally my turn! This is me and MY fuzzy phone camera pic in my Allure 8815. I never thought I could have romantic feelings toward a dress lol. We are taking the hips quite a bit and lots of hemming to take from the bottom and sides.

Sassy and with a bit o spanish flare. Perfect for a Mexico wedding!

Trivera5521 The most Amazing dress I have seen in a while! The original colour was wonderful, however there is just something about getting married in white that I couldn't give up either.

Michelle11 Love the uniqueness of your dress, there is just something about it that says fresh and fun!

AlexisinJamaica your dress is gorgeous, you look so elegant and sophisticated!

My dress was Alma by Pronovias and was the second lightest in the store. On the big day however it was 42celsius/107 ferinheight outside and by the time the ceremony was over and the photos nearly done I had fainted. Dispite wanting to spend the entire day in my dress I had to take it off because I had gotten heat stroke and would not be able to go on while wearing it. I truly regret not getting a second lighter cocktail dress in white for this just incase moment that did unfortunatly happen to me. I was lucky though I did have a cute dress in my bag that was white, however never expected to wear it under those circumstances.