Show us your wedding dress!

Hi, I bought mine from Nova's Collections. All theirs gowns are custom made, so you can make any changes to make your gown unique. Their gowns are starting from only USD$199 - $359 pretty good quality. I sent them the picture of the dress I like and tell them what alterations I wanted to make and they made it for my wedding!!   Their links on the bottom 168461_179626195411912_165539690153896_368383_5838920_n.jpg87-21.jpghttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Novas-Bridal-Prom-Party-Cocktail-Collections/165539690153896

OMG...look at that tiny little waist that the dress accentuates! You look GORGEOUS! Congratulations :)

Originally Posted by latinive View Post

Now that I have been married, I can share my dress.  My hubby would go always be on the forum with me so I was not able to share it before.  It was Maggie Sottero.  It was beautiful.

wedding 417.JPG

You were a GORGEOUS bride!!  Congrats.

Originally Posted by latinive View Post

Now that I have been married, I can share my dress.  My hubby would go always be on the forum with me so I was not able to share it before.  It was Maggie Sottero.  It was beautiful.

wedding 417.JPG

Ok Girls~

Here I am again!  I originally posted a few months back with my first dress.  Yes, Yes that's right, I said FIRST dress.  I had gotten the dress and loved the top of it but really wanted to change the bottom.  After months of contemplating it, I decided to buy a second dress.  A Maggie Sottero dress that I had tried on months and months ago.  I was ALWAYS thinking about that dress.  I found the Maggie on EBay that was gently used and a great price.  I just got it this weekend and tried it on.  Its a bit big for me and I defiantly need some help with some sown in cups to boost my appearance, but once that is complete I know it will be perfect!!

If you are that bride that isn't sure about her dress, I say do what you can to get the dress you WANT!  Even if that means that it wont be brand new.  Its worth it!!  You want to look at the pictures for the rest of your life and say WOW look at my dress!! 

Good luck with everything girls!! 

First dressThis was the first dress AND HERE IS MY MAGGIE

My Maggiedress 002.jpg

I love you second dress! I think it looks very flattering on you too!! It is great that you found the DRESS. :D

Originally Posted by palacebride27 View Post

Ok Girls~

Here I am again!  I originally posted a few months back with my first dress.  Yes, Yes that's right, I said FIRST dress.  I had gotten the dress and loved the top of it but really wanted to change the bottom.  After months of contemplating it, I decided to buy a second dress.  A Maggie Sottero dress that I had tried on months and months ago.  I was ALWAYS thinking about that dress.  I found the Maggie on EBay that was gently used and a great price.  I just got it this weekend and tried it on.  Its a bit big for me and I defiantly need some help with some sown in cups to boost my appearance, but once that is complete I know it will be perfect!!

If you are that bride that isn't sure about her dress, I say do what you can to get the dress you WANT!  Even if that means that it wont be brand new.  Its worth it!!  You want to look at the pictures for the rest of your life and say WOW look at my dress!! 

Good luck with everything girls!! 

First dressThis was the first dress AND HERE IS MY MAGGIE

My Maggiedress 002.jpg