Show us your wedding dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
Hello, ladies! Here is the dress got from Inweddingdress.com for my outdoor wedding!

Many thanks to inweddingdress.com!!!

I have to say I would give them 5 out of 5 for their great service. I was late getting my order in but their team work has been amazing and they provided me with my dress for my wedding. The dress is everything I expected it to be and more.

It is absolutely beautiful!!

Hey, Clancy!!! My dress was also bought from inweddingdress.com!!! It's really awesome!!!

I just received my dress a week ago and I couldn't be happier.

I am actually a plus size girl whose body shape doesn't fit the typical sizes, I have very wide hips and I wear a size 30 for bottoms and 26 for my tops. I was concerned they couldn't make a dress to fit me, and I waited too long before my decision because I was so nervous about ordering my wedding dress off the internet. I ended up with spending the extra 50 dollars for a rush order, and after being so stressed out about everything else in my wedding planning I couldn't bare to think my dress would be anything less than amazing. I got the dress way before I was expecting it, and when I tried it on for the first time I can't begin to express the feelings of relief that the dress turned out to be so beautifully made.

I owe InWeddingDress.com dressmakers a huge thank for making my wedding dress everything I dreamed it could be! My day, which is exactly one month from today, Will be so much better because I have a dress I look and feel wonderful in. smile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilean View Post
Hey, Clancy!!! My dress was also bought from inweddingdress.com!!! It's really awesome!!!

I just received my dress a week ago and I couldn't be happier.

I am actually a plus size girl whose body shape doesn't fit the typical sizes, I have very wide hips and I wear a size 30 for bottoms and 26 for my tops. I was concerned they couldn't make a dress to fit me, and I waited too long before my decision because I was so nervous about ordering my wedding dress off the internet. I ended up with spending the extra 50 dollars for a rush order, and after being so stressed out about everything else in my wedding planning I couldn't bare to think my dress would be anything less than amazing. I got the dress way before I was expecting it, and when I tried it on for the first time I can't begin to express the feelings of relief that the dress turned out to be so beautifully made.

I owe InWeddingDress.com dressmakers a huge thank for making my wedding dress everything I dreamed it could be! My day, which is exactly one month from today, Will be so much better because I have a dress I look and feel wonderful in. smile120.gif
so glad to hear you got a beautiful dress from InWeddingDress...i have thought of going with them as well as they are the only company that actually has my dream dress posted on their site.

i would love to see a pic of your dresses, Clancy and Marilean!

I just bought my TTD dress (from another B2B on craigslist...she found another one she loved more, she wants to see my ttd pics). It is very different from my wedding dress. I'm thinking about removing some of the lining underneath so its lighter weight.

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm so excited to play on this thread - I FINALLY ordered my dress today! smile123.gif

It's a Blue by Enzoani dress called Caldera:

And on me:

This sample I tried on zipped but really was one size too small, so hopefully I'll be spilling out of the top a little less in a dress the correct size! This dress is ivory, but I have ordered diamond white. I'm also getting the neckline modified to be a sweetheart. (Oh, and disregard the feathery flower at the top - it's not part of the dress, we were just playing around with the idea of adding a small flower up there and a one strap made of the same fabric as the bottom. I still might do this; I'd love to add at least one flower detail somewhere!)

What do you girls think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess402 View Post
I'm so excited to play on this thread - I FINALLY ordered my dress today! smile123.gif

It's a Blue by Enzoani dress called Caldera:

And on me:

What do you girls think?
Beautiful dress! You will look gorgeous.