Sign in to follow this  
csho

Hello I'm a Newbie!

Hello Everyone,

I have been on this site for a few weeks, just seeing how everything works! I am planning my wedding for May 2014 in Cuba. We haven't settled on a specific resort yet. I am debating between Playa Pesquero and Iberostar Laguna Azul. I am leaning towards ILA because it is a newer resort and I have never been there before! If anyone has any advice about planning a destination wedding, I'd love to hear it!

Congrats csho! + welcome to our forum community :) great to have you aboard, and you're sure to get loads of great advice + info from all your fellow destination brides here.......all the best with making your plans, and hopeing you have the perfect wedding you've always dreamed of ! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst Lynda :)

welcome4.gif  and congratulation on your engagement!  You're at the right place to find lot of information.  Even thought there is not a lot of reviews about Cuba, I think we can share some general info...

I don't know about Playa Pesquero...but I'm getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall in Jamaica, and one of the reasons I choose this resort is there policy of 1 wedding per day.  So, it maybe something you want to consider...

Happy planning!