Photo

Our Welcome Aboard Bags w/PICS!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

This was probably one of the first things I started as soon as we finalized plans for our cruise wedding. Thank you to everyone who has posted their OOT bags and has allowed me to steal their ideas :) I had to put them together even though we still have 3 months because I don't want to know what my fiance would have done if I bought 1 more thing for them lol

The bag is of course from vistaprint and I did get them for FREE just paid shipping. At first I thought they were a little small but they fit everything in them just fine and actually will probably be a little easier to travel with.

For the single guys travelling with us I purchased these off of ebay

All my vistaprint goodies that were free just paid for shipping (bag w/ postcard, hats, notepad, pen, do not disturb door hanger, photo share card and magnet)

Our biggest splurge were the water bottle from discountmug.com unfortunately they do not photograph well at all but are much better in person

#2 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
    • 39 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Our moms and both of our sisters each got their own special bags like this one :)

The bridesmaids and groomsmen each got their own bubba keg in their bag in our wedding colors of course

I wish I had kept track of how much I spent but everything was purchased over a year so it didn't hurt that much

#3 MeghanAnn

MeghanAnn
      • 31 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

really nice!

#4 soonCB

soonCB
        • 264 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Everything looks great!

I am happy to see I am not the only one that has my OOT Bags done so far out. I plan on posting ours after I gather final detail information for our welcome books.

#5 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
          • 177 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

How did you get the bags for free? I haven't seen any discounts on these. They're currently $12 each!!

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#6 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
            • 39 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by inloveinkorea 

How did you get the bags for free? I haven't seen any discounts on these. They're currently $12 each!!

Last February I got an email from vistaprint for free items which included the notepad, hat, pen and tote bag. I could only get one of each free item per order so yes I did 20 separate orders each including 1 hat, 1 pen, 1 bag and 1 hat and i believe I paid about $6 in shipping for each order. Which saved me a ton of money! So just make sure your looking out for those emails :)

#7 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
              • 39 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

try this link for a free tote bag, hopefully it works!!

http://www.vistaprin...640126249&GNF=1

#8 llincks

llincks
                • 151 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

They look great, you did a wonderful job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users