Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
missroxy

Official OCTOBER 2013 BRIDES

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raelay View Post
 

Getting married October 12th, 2013 at Riu Negril. I think most the big things are done but I am starting to over think and wonder if I am forgetting stuff. I have the dresses, OOT bags, hair/make up booked, travel plans, reception party planned and ordered some items to take with me(chair sashes etc.). Now just looking at little things. I am excited!! I just need reassurance that I am not forgetting anything!!

 

AHHHHHH ME TOO!!!!! We're leaving next wednesday!! I really want to start packing since I'll likely not be wearing anything I'll be backing in the next week, but I've got a facial tonight, hair on thursday, wax on saturday, all these appointments!!!!

 

Make sure you bring a pen with you on the plane, I've heard the customs form needs to be filled out on the plane and everyone will be borrowing everyone's pens, so it'll make your life a little easier if you have one. : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbateman View Post
 

 

AHHHHHH ME TOO!!!!! We're leaving next wednesday!! I really want to start packing since I'll likely not be wearing anything I'll be backing in the next week, but I've got a facial tonight, hair on thursday, wax on saturday, all these appointments!!!!

 

Make sure you bring a pen with you on the plane, I've heard the customs form needs to be filled out on the plane and everyone will be borrowing everyone's pens, so it'll make your life a little easier if you have one. : )

 

Are you worried about weather?? I know it's out of our hands but I think my biggest streesors right now is the weather and if my luggage shows up. Those are two things I really can't control so maybe that's why they are freaking me out! haha

I'm with you...I have all these appointments. I started packing all the wedding stuff (oot bags, photo guest book, lights, décor) in one suitcase and started laying out things. Sunday will be officially packing day. We leave really early Tuesday morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We leave October 17th.. but I have kept pretty much everything in our office so packing shouldn't be too difficult. I've also started a spread sheet to-do list to try and remember the little things.

 

My Three biggest fears:

 

1) Illness - I did get a prescription of Cipro and I've made goodie bags for our guests with tums and other stomach meds.

 

2) Weather- As you ladies mentioned - nothing we can do about that! Let's just pray it's all ok.

 

3) Music- We hired an outside guitarist and he has been terrible with emailing back (to be fair he had hip replacement surgery and said that he was ok to still play our ceremony...but his surgery could be the reason for the slow response) but I have emailed him three times in the last month just to confirm he knows how to play our song choices so I could send him sheet music and haven't heard a peep...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanditaxo310 View Post
 

 

Are you worried about weather?? I know it's out of our hands but I think my biggest streesors right now is the weather and if my luggage shows up. Those are two things I really can't control so maybe that's why they are freaking me out! haha

I'm with you...I have all these appointments. I started packing all the wedding stuff (oot bags, photo guest book, lights, décor) in one suitcase and started laying out things. Sunday will be officially packing day. We leave really early Tuesday morning.

 

I'm sooo worried about the weather!! I think I need everyone to tell me that things will work out!! LOL.  I'm leaving on Friday, and the forecast for next week looks horrible. Fingers crossed!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahandjake13 View Post
 

 

I'm sooo worried about the weather!! I think I need everyone to tell me that things will work out!! LOL.  I'm leaving on Friday, and the forecast for next week looks horrible. Fingers crossed!!

 

You can't look at the forecast, it will be fine, don't worry!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and best wishes to all of the October brides! Enjoy your special day! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×