Wedding Photographer!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 K J Photography

K J Photography
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hi there!

My name is Kristopher and I am an award winning Wedding Photographer based out of Victoria, Canada. I frequently travel to Cuba to photograph weddings and figured it would be worth introducing myself in this forum.

I would love to chat with you about the possibility of shooting your wedding, so please do not hesitate to email me with questions! My email address is kris@kristopherjamesphotography.com. I would also be up for meeting with you over skype for a free no pressure consultation, so let me know if that is something you are interested in :)

You can view my most recent work at here: www.kristopherjamesphotography.blogspot.ca, and learn a little bit more about who I am here: www.kristopherjamesphotography.com.

The most recent Cuba wedding I have available to view online is from this past spring and can be seen here: http://kristopherjam...adero-cuba.html

I will be heading to Cuba again this upcoming weekend for another wedding, which I think I will be posting on my blog within the next few weeks. I will try to remember to make another post in this Forum when it's up.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope to hear from you soon. However, If I don't - Have a great wedding!!!

All the best,

Kristopher James Photography

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users