Photo

Where should we go for our honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deontebolaw

deontebolaw
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

We recently got married this past May. May 12th 2012. We couldn't do a honeymoon because my husband transferred jobs and just wasn't a good time. We decided that we wanted to do our honeymoon in May 2013. We want to go to an island somewhere. We are really interested in an all inclusive resorts but nothing too expensive. I also don't know when hurricane seasons start for the islands. I just need some ideas to help me start looking. We do want to do things like scruba diving and such. Any help would be great.

#2 Tom White

Tom White
    • Banned
    • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

We did a very short minimoon, and stayed local. After the wedding, DH and I couldn't swing a great honeymoon. Not to mention, I was starting a new job the following week and he was busy with work and school as well. We didn't spend much, and it gave us the chance to save up for a much better HM that we would have had if we'd left right after the wedding.

Additionally, I'm surprised at the long-time married couples that say they wish they'd have waited to take their honeymoon. Even my boss said he couldn't enjoy the first couple days on whatever island resort they went to because they were still stressed out from the wedding. The mini-moon is a great option in these situations. there are those for your choices, It is very romantic like the fairy tales of the prince and the princess in these honeymoon place. i feel envy of you,thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to take a peek. I would like to introduce you some wedding dresses, you can click http://www.rainingblossoms.com

Las Vegas: With endless discounts, excitement, and entertainment, Las Vegas offers something for everyone. Planning your mini-moon in the city that never takes a breath will surely melt the built-up tension and stress that planning a wedding can bring.
      New Jersey: An array of hotel packages for mini-moon seekers are found in New Jersey, such as the Gables (in Beach Haven, Long Beach Island), which tantalizes guests with a five-course dinner for two, breakfast in bed, and fragrant flowers – for about $400 per night.
      Pocono Mountains: Many romantic mini moon getaways have taken place at the Pocono Mountains – a year-round vacation destination located in northeastern Pennsylvania. The outdoorsy couple may truly appreciate their surroundings, which are filled with valleys, rivers, lakes, and waterfalls.

#3 Uberoom

Uberoom
      • Banned
      • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

Depending on how much you want to spend and the days you want to stay. There are all inclusive packages that can help you with this type of situations. Specially for wedding vacations / Honeymoons. You can take a look to the following link and take some ideas for what you need: http://www.honeymoonsinc.com I hope this helps you a lot. Have fun!! 

#4 speakeassy

speakeassy
        • 14 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:20 AM

minimoon... like it. Lets hope mine is a full honeymoon x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users