Jump to content

Photo

Bride tank tops website


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 chicago88

chicago88
  • Member
  • 699 posts

    Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:13 PM

    Definitely cute stuff but kind of pricey. The beach bride tank with the palm tree was 37 or 38 bucks without tax or shipping - that's pretty high for a tank top.



    Therese & Jay
    Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
    http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

    #12 brigopens

    brigopens
    • Jr. Member
    • 247 posts

      Posted 13 October 2007 - 06:15 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by chicago88
      Definitely cute stuff but kind of pricey. The beach bride tank with the palm tree was 37 or 38 bucks without tax or shipping - that's pretty high for a tank top.

      I'm not sure what you are looking at. Most I see are $15 (BUY IT NOW price), and the seller was very nice and worked with us on shipping and a bulk discount for buying 5 of them...
      Our Bridal Party in Mexico

      #13 chicago88

      chicago88
      • Member
      • 699 posts

        Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:19 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by brigopens
        I'm not sure what you are looking at. Most I see are $15 (BUY IT NOW price), and the seller was very nice and worked with us on shipping and a bulk discount for buying 5 of them...
        Brigopens - I'm glad you got a good deal.

        I was talking about the site that Annie started this post with, not the tanks on E-bay. FYI.



        Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

        #14 Chiquita

        Chiquita
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,674 posts

          Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

          Cute stuff on the website :)

          #15 brigopens

          brigopens
          • Jr. Member
          • 247 posts

            Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:39 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by chicago88
            Brigopens - I'm glad you got a good deal.

            I was talking about the site that Annie started this post with, not the tanks on E-bay. FYI.
            Oops, my bad...

            Some nice stuff on that site, but I agree it is rather pricey. Seriously, I'd get in touch with this girl from eBay if you are even considering purchasing bride/bridesmaid/maid of honor shirts...
            Our Bridal Party in Mexico




            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users