What is your future hubby wearing for your wedding?!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 kfarkas26

• Site Supporter
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Ok Ladies!!!

I have searched and searched and I have yet to find a thread devoted to what the GROOM is wearing!!!

I can not decide what I want my future hubby to wear on our big day (he is a jeans and tshirt guy and has told me several times he doesn't care what he wears) But i still can not seem to figure out what I would like him (and our fathers and best man to wear)

I figured I'd ask what you ladies are thinking or have already done!! Please help me out! Post pictures and websites... Also my wedding is in June when should i be buying these outfits? 

#2 Melimelvi86

• 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

My Fiance and his groomsmen will be wearing this the dark gray vest and pants except they'll have purple ties! Im pretty excited about it! :)

#3 ChocoTaco7568

• 955 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

There is a thread dedicated to this, i guess it just depends on what words you were using in your search.  Any-who, here you go:http://www.bestdesti...m-and-gm-attire

#4 Maybeachbride

• 186 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

I think he is going to wear linen pants and a white short sleeve linen shirt.... I don't really want to do a suit....

#5 LoriGran

• 339 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
          • LocationMexico

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

My groom and groomsmen are definitely wearing linen pants and some type of white button down. They will also be sporting TOMS. Those will be the groomsmen gifts.

#6 traylynn

• 154 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

This is what I have been looking for 

#7 jypsejenny

• 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

My guys are wearing off white linen pants ( I don't want them to white or my dress will look dull ), my groom will have a black dress shirt and the groomsmen will have a dark silver dress shirt. I think we will just have them wear sandals :-)

#8 MrsSmith2BMex

• 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

My H2b is wearing a navy Hugo Boss suit with a white open neck shirt and dark brown leather flip flops. Our boys 13, 16 and 21 are wearing the same but no jacket x

#9 talicea7812

• 416 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
                • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:50 AM

the grey groomsmen pic is what im going for... saw the same pic and loved it.  not sure about ties.  Groomsmen in white and FI in a color so he stands out.. not 100% yet

#10 amy330

• 152 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
                • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

I'm still stuck, too...and it's even tougher because we want him and our son to match, and he's only 1!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users