Photo

Cabo Wedding in 2013 - HELP PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Elina12198

Elina12198
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hello - My fiance and I finally decided on a location which is Cabo San Lucas. We live in CA so it's only a 2.5 hr flight. The problem we are having is getting in touch with any of the hotel wedding planners, well atleast the hotels we can afford such as the  Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Delux. We are open to other hotels, and we are looking to have an outdoor ceremony and reception but preferably not on the sand. We are definitely looking for a 4 - 5 start hotel so the food and service is good. We really need help at this point, we don't know where to turn. Does anyone have any advice on how to get a hold of these hotel wedding planners? Or any suggestions for hotels? We are on a very tight budget and that is why the wedding packages look very attractive. HELP!

#2 andre65

andre65
    • Banned
    • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

We're preparing on engaged and preparing a wedding at Casa Dorada. They have a marriage manager that they use that doesn't work particularly with their hotel. The manager is involved in the marriage program price. I'm just not sure if we should go with that one or if we should use an outside manager.

#3 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Welcome to BDW. I wish I could help tell you how to contact the wedding coordinators. However it is usually reserved for those brides who have already booked. To get more information on wedding packages, I would try their websites, or contact a travel agent to help. You can also look at the forums regarding the specific hotels you are interested in for advice.

If you are looking for a travel agent, BDW even has their own to recommend, Wright Travel. Just type into the search bar above to get in contact with them. 

And if there is anything else we can do to help, just ask! BDW is a great resource to help you plan your dream wedding!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#4 andre65

andre65
      • Banned
      • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by andre65 

We're preparing on engaged and preparing a wedding at Casa Dorada. They have a marriage manager that they use that doesn't work particularly with their hotel. The manager is involved in the marriage program price. I'm just not sure if we should go with that one or if we should use an outside manager.

gold coast holiday house

#5 andre65

andre65
        • Banned
        • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users