Sign in to follow this  
leenawhite

Newly Engaged!

Hi everyone,

My name is aleena and I recently got engaged! While we haven't concreted a date and where , my fiancee and I are loving the idea of a destination wedding! We are thinking maybe costa rica or mexico. This forum looks like it will be a great way to start on planning and getting some great ideas!

Originally Posted by leenawhite View Post

Hi everyone,

My name is aleena and I recently got engaged! While we haven't concreted a date and where , my fiancee and I are loving the idea of a destination wedding! We are thinking maybe costa rica or mexico. This forum looks like it will be a great way to start on planning and getting some great ideas!

Hi Aleena ! Congratulations on your engagement !!! This forum is fantastic ! You will find everything you need and much more ! Happy planning :)

Marie-Eve

Originally Posted by leenawhite View Post

Hi everyone,

Congrats leenawhite,

BDW is the best place to be if you need any assistance with your Destination wedding we are all here to assist you. 

Feel free to ask me anything and I will be happy to help.

happy Planning 

Joyce