Sign in to follow this  
CaboDate

Newbie TOO!!!

Hi Amy and welcome. I first want to ask you are you planning on having a legal wedding in Cabo or a religious one? The reason I ask is because if your not having a legal wedding you can plan it on your own without a WC. There is a TON of information on this board and we can help as much as possible. If your going to have a large guest list then maybe hiring a day or coordinator would be worth it.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome Amy! I am a Cabo bride and I am using Maye Cortinas as my coordinator. I have arranged a lot of the big details myself and am using Maye to arrange our rehearsal dinner, flowers & misc decor, musicians and provide day-of coordination.

Welcome Amy, from another Cabo bride! If you were staying at a resort with a WC, I'd totally say you could do it without an outside one. However, since you're getting married at a villa you might want someone to help you coordinate from so far away. The girls have already given you some great suggestions.

Happy planning!

Thanks everyone.. I had spoken to a couple of the fore mentioned planners but really had no gauge who to go with. I did notice Bella Brides is really pricey and couldn't quite figure out why.