Sign in to follow this  
pawfectchis

Shalimar Wedding Chapel

Does anyone have any experiences with this chapel in Las Vegas? We are not staying at a hotel as we can stay on the Military housing at Nellis AFB. Also can anyone recommend a salon to do hair up do and makeup?? Thanks a bunch ladies.smile03.gif

sorry I haven't heard of it, but there are tons of salons around town. I will e-mail one of my girlfriends and see what the name of the salon is that I used to go to.

I got married on 11/11/11 at the Shalimar. The package we chose lets your friends at home watch the ceremony on line. You receive a DVD of the ceremony, a cd with tons of pics (taken by a pro photog.) that you can use to print pics for your friends, an 8x10 in a cardboard frame with a copy of your marriage cert. and you get it all right after the ceremony. I think the package was $250. It is small but very tasteful. There is also a small bar very close for those who need fortification.friday.gifThey usually give a limo ride too but their limo was tied up that night. It was a bargain!

.IMG_2174a (533x800).jpg