Dreams or Now Jade riviera cancun???? Iam so torn between the two. Can someone give me some feedback!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sabrina26

• 29 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Can someone tell me which resort is better??? They both look great what sets the two apart???

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,070 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Congrats Sabrina26! + welcome to the forum :) whichever one you choose, you'll have an amazing wedding location, so at least you can't go wrong there :) here's a couple of magical wedding "moments that matter" from each showing some differences......

with more at the album link here..........

with more at the album link here...........https://www.facebook...83524486&type=3

so you can see there's no worries......they both will give you a magnificent backdrop to your once-in-a-lifetime occassion! Enjoy :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 ChocoTaco7568

• 955 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

They are both great options, and I actaully had a deposit with both until I could make a decision.  I ultimately went with now jade for 2 reasons: 1) it was more cost effective for my guets; 2) it was more cost effective for me and my groom since the wedding packages were equally comparable andcost the same for both resorts, but Now Jade covers 5 additional guests which is worth about $450. For us every penny counts. Good luck with your decision!

#4 mandjphoto

• 89 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

Hi Sabrina,

If the beach is important, I think it is nicer at Dreams. Now Jade sometimes has problems with seaweed and seagrass washing ashore and the beach is not as wide as at Dreams.

Good luck,

#5 Sabrina26

• 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

I was thinking of doing the same with the deposits! I totally agree with the saving he 450 every Pennie counts and that's a huge factor! that's for your help! Iam just concerned with beach? It does look nice

#6 Sabrina26

• 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Is one beach nicer then the other????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users