Photo

Tips for Site Visits?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sarenay

sarenay
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Hi everyone! I am so happy that I have found BDW, it has been so helpful to me as I plan for my Nov 2013 wedding in Riviera Maya.

We are headed to Riviera Maya in 2 weeks for site visits and get inspiration for various things for the wedding (i.e. favors, OOT bags, decorations, etc.)

Any suggestions of must do's to help prep for these visits, questions to ask, things to be sure and see/do while we are there?  We'll be there for a week, but are hoping to get the majority of the visits done in the first few days so that we can have a cpl days to relax before heading back to the States.

If you have a reco's of places to shop, visit, eat, etc. that would be awesome as well!

#2 MeggieWilliams

MeggieWilliams
    • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

My name is Meggie Williams, I'm a wedding photographer and am available for destination weddings.  I charge much less than the resorts do for their in-house photography package, and I work with you to know exactly how to capture your love and relationship through your wedding photography.  Check out my website at www.meggiewilliams.com!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Congrats sarenay! and welcome to our forum community online + our actual hometown community when you visit in 2 wks :)

If you've never been here before, you'll be blown away with how gorgeous it all is!

Sounds like you have a jam-packed itinerary, so my advice is to get lots of rest and have your 'wish list" of the top things you want to consider for your resort choice - at the ready for when you do your site visits.

I'd also recommend you decide on the dozen-or-so most important things you want to accomplish during your week here, then not worry too much if there's no time left for the rest......we live in " manana-land" where it doesn't always get done, and that's ok :)

Other than that - take lots of notes / pics, and be sure to enjoy your time in our sun, sand n surf! happy travels + research !

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users