Sand Walkers

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 kprob

kprob
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hello All,

This is my concern too! I'm short and I don't wear heels often so I don't want any problems. I can imagine that wearing heels would be hard. Where are you all buying your shoes?

#12 iLuvPinkNPurple

iLuvPinkNPurple
    • Banned
    • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Playalovesme 

Going barefoot with foot jewelry is always a lovely option. Chelsea is a jewelry provider for destination weddings in various locals. You can see an example here:

http://www.facebook....<br /> <br /> Just make sure to get a pedicure! ;)

I'll be having a Red-I by Chelsea foot jewelry too! But still thinking of which color to pick with our pink and purple theme... Lots of beautiful styles to choose from....   Me too, I may be wearing heels or shoes in the reception. But not on the sand, as I don't wanna get a sprained ankle. LOL. The barefoot sandals could be worn barefoot on the sand and with my favorite footwear. 

#13 iLuvPinkNPurple

iLuvPinkNPurple
      • Banned
      • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Playalovesme 

Going barefoot with foot jewelry is always a lovely option. Chelsea is a jewelry provider for destination weddings in various locals. You can see an example here:

http://www.facebook....<br /> <br /> Just make sure to get a pedicure! ;)

I'll be having a Red-I by Chelsea foot jewelry too! But still thinking of which color to pick with our pink and purple theme... Lots of beautiful styles to choose from....   Me too, I may be wearing heels or shoes in the reception. But not on the sand, as I don't wanna get a sprained ankle. LOL. The barefoot sandals could be worn barefoot on the sand and with my favorite footwear. 

#14 JA2012

JA2012
        • 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

54.jpg

i'm trying to paste my wedge but for some reason it's not showing up. 

#15 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Do i need to have 150 posts before I can add an attachment???

#16 JA2012

JA2012
            • 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I think it attached now. Let me know what you all think...is it too casual? I don't think I can walk on grass in a pair of heels without sinking into it. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  shoe.jpg   26.78KB   4 downloads

#17 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
              • 177 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

I'm definitely going barefoot for the entire ceremony! Sand aisle at the ceremony and reception directly on the beach sand. It's also a relief to not have to worry about comfortable shoes. :) 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#18 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

No, I don't think it's too casual. 

Originally Posted by JA2012 

I think it attached now. Let me know what you all think...is it too casual? I don't think I can walk on grass in a pair of heels without sinking into it. 

I wore wedges for the ceremony, which included some sand walking. The wedges worked just perfectly. I switched to flats for the reception and dancing - I knew I wouldn't want to wear the wedges all night. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  shoe.jpg   26.78KB   4 downloads

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#19 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

I love them. Not too casual at all.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#20 CRebecca

CRebecca
                  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

If you are not concerned with height, you may go with ballerina shoes... They are comfortable and keep sand away from your feet.

Or, if you prefer, you may walk bare with jewelry. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users