Photo

Sand Walkers

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Mayflower

Mayflower
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

That's a great idea, never really thought about that.....lol I can't ware heels in the sand lol

#12 kprob

kprob
    • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hello All,

This is my concern too! I'm short and I don't wear heels often so I don't want any problems. I can imagine that wearing heels would be hard. Where are you all buying your shoes?

#13 iLuvPinkNPurple

iLuvPinkNPurple
      • Banned
      • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Playalovesme 

Going barefoot with foot jewelry is always a lovely option. Chelsea is a jewelry provider for destination weddings in various locals. You can see an example here:

http://www.facebook....<br /> <br /> Just make sure to get a pedicure! ;)

I'll be having a Red-I by Chelsea foot jewelry too! But still thinking of which color to pick with our pink and purple theme... Lots of beautiful styles to choose from....   Me too, I may be wearing heels or shoes in the reception. But not on the sand, as I don't wanna get a sprained ankle. LOL. The barefoot sandals could be worn barefoot on the sand and with my favorite footwear. 

#14 iLuvPinkNPurple

iLuvPinkNPurple
        • Banned
        • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Playalovesme 

Going barefoot with foot jewelry is always a lovely option. Chelsea is a jewelry provider for destination weddings in various locals. You can see an example here:

http://www.facebook....<br /> <br /> Just make sure to get a pedicure! ;)

I'll be having a Red-I by Chelsea foot jewelry too! But still thinking of which color to pick with our pink and purple theme... Lots of beautiful styles to choose from....   Me too, I may be wearing heels or shoes in the reception. But not on the sand, as I don't wanna get a sprained ankle. LOL. The barefoot sandals could be worn barefoot on the sand and with my favorite footwear. 

#15 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

54.jpg

i'm trying to paste my wedge but for some reason it's not showing up. 

#16 JA2012

JA2012
            • 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Do i need to have 150 posts before I can add an attachment???

#17 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I think it attached now. Let me know what you all think...is it too casual? I don't think I can walk on grass in a pair of heels without sinking into it. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  shoe.jpg   26.78KB   4 downloads

#18 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
                • 177 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

I'm definitely going barefoot for the entire ceremony! Sand aisle at the ceremony and reception directly on the beach sand. It's also a relief to not have to worry about comfortable shoes. :) 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#19 AllieH

AllieH
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

No, I don't think it's too casual. 

Originally Posted by JA2012 

I think it attached now. Let me know what you all think...is it too casual? I don't think I can walk on grass in a pair of heels without sinking into it. 

I wore wedges for the ceremony, which included some sand walking. The wedges worked just perfectly. I switched to flats for the reception and dancing - I knew I wouldn't want to wear the wedges all night. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  shoe.jpg   26.78KB   4 downloads

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#20 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

I love them. Not too casual at all.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users