Sign in to follow this  

Hello All,

This is my concern too! I'm short and I don't wear heels often so I don't want any problems. I can imagine that wearing heels would be hard. Where are you all buying your shoes?

Originally Posted by Playalovesme View Post

Going barefoot with foot jewelry is always a lovely option. Chelsea is a jewelry provider for destination weddings in various locals. You can see an example here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3122537230114&set=t.541689081&type=3&theater

Just make sure to get a pedicure! ;)

I'll be having a Red-I by Chelsea foot jewelry too! But still thinking of which color to pick with our pink and purple theme... Lots of beautiful styles to choose from....   Me too, I may be wearing heels or shoes in the reception. But not on the sand, as I don't wanna get a sprained ankle. LOL. The barefoot sandals could be worn barefoot on the sand and with my favorite footwear. 

Originally Posted by Playalovesme View Post

Going barefoot with foot jewelry is always a lovely option. Chelsea is a jewelry provider for destination weddings in various locals. You can see an example here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3122537230114&set=t.541689081&type=3&theater

Just make sure to get a pedicure! ;)

I'll be having a Red-I by Chelsea foot jewelry too! But still thinking of which color to pick with our pink and purple theme... Lots of beautiful styles to choose from....   Me too, I may be wearing heels or shoes in the reception. But not on the sand, as I don't wanna get a sprained ankle. LOL. The barefoot sandals could be worn barefoot on the sand and with my favorite footwear. 

I think it attached now. Let me know what you all think...is it too casual? I don't think I can walk on grass in a pair of heels without sinking into it. 

post-58776-138622439264_thumb.jpg

No, I don't think it's too casual. 

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

I think it attached now. Let me know what you all think...is it too casual? I don't think I can walk on grass in a pair of heels without sinking into it. 

I wore wedges for the ceremony, which included some sand walking. The wedges worked just perfectly. I switched to flats for the reception and dancing - I knew I wouldn't want to wear the wedges all night. 

shoe.jpg

I love them. Not too casual at all.

If you are not concerned with height, you may go with ballerina shoes... They are comfortable and keep sand away from your feet.

Or, if you prefer, you may walk bare with jewelry.