Photo

Booked my photographer at the wrong Dreams Resort!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

Let us know what happens!

#12 David and Laura

David and Laura
    • 177 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:08 PM

Thanks for all of your advice, ladies. Last weekend was my bach. party so I didn't get anything done. I am going to call Dreams this week to see if they can help. I'll let you know what happens. :)

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by David and Laura
        Thanks for all of your advice, ladies. Last weekend was my bach. party so I didn't get anything done. I am going to call Dreams this week to see if they can help. I'll let you know what happens. :)
        I hope it all works out for you...

#14 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:40 PM

Good luck!!! Let us know what happens. Hopefully it'll all work out in the end.
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#15 David and Laura

David and Laura
          • 177 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:21 PM

Well, I just got off the phone with Dreams reservations and I am basically out of luck. Each Dreams resort is independently owned so they can't just switch a reservation. I would just pay for transportation to and from, but he is taking pictures 3 days so it would be much easier to have him at our resort. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and book him a room at Dreams Tulum. If anyone will be in Cancun October 25th and 26th, I have 2 extra rooms. I will sell them to you for $50 per night. :)

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
              Well, I just got off the phone with Dreams reservations and I am basically out of luck. Each Dreams resort is independently owned so they can't just switch a reservation. I would just pay for transportation to and from, but he is taking pictures 3 days so it would be much easier to have him at our resort. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and book him a room at Dreams Tulum. If anyone will be in Cancun October 25th and 26th, I have 2 extra rooms. I will sell them to you for $50 per night. :)
              Why did your photographer need two rooms?

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
              If anyone will be in Cancun October 25th and 26th, I have 2 extra rooms. I will sell them to you for $50 per night. :)
              you may want to make sure you can change the reservation w/o incurring more charges.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 David and Laura

David and Laura
              • 177 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                Why did your photographer need two rooms?
                He doesn't need two. I accidentally booked him in Cancun instead of Tulum. I can't just change the hotel without cancelling the flight, too. If I cancel everything I only get a $300 credit and the trip cost almost $1000. He's taking our pictures the day before the wedding, the day of the wedding and the day after the wedding so it would be too complicated to deal with shuttling him back and forth between the two resorts all three days. The only answer is to book him at Tulum and still pay for Cancun. Sigh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users