we lost the baby...

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:20 PM

This was the first thing I saw when I logged on this afternoon and I did not want to believe it. I am so sorry. I know there's not really anything anyone can say right now to make it better. I feel extremely saddened, and you will continue to be in my thoughts...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#42 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

I am so very sorry to hear this news, Heidi. I can only imagine how difficult the coming days will be for you and Reggie. Please know that we are all here for you and thinking of you!

#43 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
      • 466 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and Reggie.

#44 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

God I really hoped I would never have to be writing this. I am absolutely devastated for you and Reggie. It's just not fair and I wish there was something we could all do to make you feel better, even though I'm sure that is just out of the question right now. I actually said "Oh shit" out loud at work when I read this. I'm so sad for you and I hope that you know we all are praying and hoping for you to get well again. Stay strong and know you are in our thoughts.

#45 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

Heidi, that is so sad. I hope you get through this hard time. My thoughts are with you.
            Angie

#46 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 06:19 PM

OMG! Heidi I'm so sorry! When I read the titile, I started tearing up. That's so awful. I really don't know what else to say, but you and Reggie are in my thoughts.

#47 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

Heidi, I'm so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what you both must be feeling right now. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#48 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

oh Heidi I'm so sorry. I have and will keep you and Reggie in my prayers. I'm sorry again. Please know that you have your friends here and at home and we are hear for you.

#49 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

Oh sweet girl I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you and Reggie are going through. If you need to talk about it we are all here for you. And know that everyone here is thinking about you both in this hard time.

#50 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

oh Heidi, I am so incredible sorry for you, you and Reggie do not deserve this at all. I pray for an easy physical recovery for you, even though I know emotionally it will be much tougher.
                    We are all here if you need anything.
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users