Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

we lost the baby...

This was the first thing I saw when I logged on this afternoon and I did not want to believe it. I am so sorry. I know there's not really anything anyone can say right now to make it better. I feel extremely saddened, and you will continue to be in my thoughts...

I am so very sorry to hear this news, Heidi. I can only imagine how difficult the coming days will be for you and Reggie. Please know that we are all here for you and thinking of you!hug2.gif

God I really hoped I would never have to be writing this. I am absolutely devastated for you and Reggie. It's just not fair and I wish there was something we could all do to make you feel better, even though I'm sure that is just out of the question right now. I actually said "Oh shit" out loud at work when I read this. I'm so sad for you and I hope that you know we all are praying and hoping for you to get well again. Stay strong and know you are in our thoughts. hug2.gif

OMG! Heidi I'm so sorry! When I read the titile, I started tearing up. That's so awful. I really don't know what else to say, but you and Reggie are in my thoughts.

oh Heidi I'm so sorry. I have and will keep you and Reggie in my prayers. I'm sorry again. Please know that you have your friends here and at home and we are hear for you.

Oh sweet girl I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you and Reggie are going through. If you need to talk about it we are all here for you. And know that everyone here is thinking about you both in this hard time.

oh Heidi, I am so incredible sorry for you, you and Reggie do not deserve this at all. I pray for an easy physical recovery for you, even though I know emotionally it will be much tougher.

We are all here if you need anything.