Photo

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

I saved your email to my hotmail account and I will def forward the info along once I get it. I am making a list of things to talk to her about now. Got any particulars you wanted to know??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by meandpaul
    I would like that info, thanks. My email is --- if you want to chat that way or want to bounce information off of each other. I looked at your wedding website and read where you are doing the private dinner/reception. I was contemplating that but then realized I had to have a minimum of 10 people. I am not sure if I am going to have that many so I am waiting to determine which "reception" to choose.

#32 meandpaul

meandpaul
    • 233 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meandpaul
      I would like that info, thanks. My email is shandrarogers1614@hotmail.com if you want to chat that way or want to bounce information off of each other. I looked at your wedding website and read where you are doing the private dinner/reception. I was contemplating that but then realized I had to have a minimum of 10 people. I am not sure if I am going to have that many so I am waiting to determine which "reception" to choose.
      I had an email and saw where you asked if I had any questions for the WC but I am unable to see it on this thread (am I going crazy). I can't think of any questions right now, but I will start a list too. Thanks so much. It is good to chat with someone who is working on the same location as me.

#33 royfa

royfa
      • 2,201 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:34 PM

Welcome to the forum!
        Fannie & Pierre

#34 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
        • 106 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

Welcome to the forum

#35 coreyphil

coreyphil
          • 497 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:10 PM

Welcome! I'm a Cabo bride --- but you're in good hands ... there's lots of Jamaica girls here! Congratulations!

#36 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:49 AM

Welcome to the forum Shandra!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users