Photo

Question about Logo in Powerpoint or Word...HELP!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kaycag

kaycag
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

Does anyone know how to insert a shape, a circle, and input words around the entire shape of the circle? I know how to insert a shape and format it to reflect "no fill" but I don't know how to create a ring of words to fit inside of it. Can anyone help?

#2 kaycag

kaycag
    • 74 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Nevermind...I figured it out in Powerpoint. If anyone else needs help, let me know. LOL

#3 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
      • 163 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Did you create your logo yourself? I have been trying to figure out a logo, even though it isn't truly necessary as the only place they will be seen is on the OOT bags, but that is enough for me to want one! And fast, as we leave in 2 weeks!

#4 kaycag

kaycag
        • 74 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by LAtravelgirl 

Did you create your logo yourself? I have been trying to figure out a logo, even though it isn't truly necessary as the only place they will be seen is on the OOT bags, but that is enough for me to want one! And fast, as we leave in 2 weeks!

Yes. I created all of mine in powerpoint and added them to documents I created in Word. I say "all" mine because one I started, I couldn't stop. LOL. I have ten so far that I'm using on various documents. It's all about shapes and textboxes. What did you want to know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users