Sign in to follow this  
kaycag

Question about Logo in Powerpoint or Word...HELP!

Does anyone know how to insert a shape, a circle, and input words around the entire shape of the circle? I know how to insert a shape and format it to reflect "no fill" but I don't know how to create a ring of words to fit inside of it. Can anyone help?

Did you create your logo yourself? I have been trying to figure out a logo, even though it isn't truly necessary as the only place they will be seen is on the OOT bags, but that is enough for me to want one! And fast, as we leave in 2 weeks!

Originally Posted by LAtravelgirl View Post

Did you create your logo yourself? I have been trying to figure out a logo, even though it isn't truly necessary as the only place they will be seen is on the OOT bags, but that is enough for me to want one! And fast, as we leave in 2 weeks!

Yes. I created all of mine in powerpoint and added them to documents I created in Word. I say "all" mine because one I started, I couldn't stop. LOL. I have ten so far that I'm using on various documents. It's all about shapes and textboxes. What did you want to know?