Florists you would recommend in the Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 mae1564

mae1564
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by LCB803 

Thanks, mae! I have heard other people talk about Marvin, too... I will look into it :) If you wouldn't mind sharing contact info, I would appreciate it!

His email is  marvin@mayafloral.com

#12 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
    • 89 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

We shot a wedding at The Royal and the flowers were done by Marvin. They were really lovely. You will have to pay an outside vendor fee if you don't pick up the flowers. 

Here is his handiwork:

Good luck,

M&J

#13 LCB803

LCB803
      • 89 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by mandjphoto 

We shot a wedding at The Royal and the flowers were done by Marvin. They were really lovely. You will have to pay an outside vendor fee if you don't pick up the flowers. 

Here is his handiwork:

Good luck,

M&J

Lovely! I love the mix of orchids and roses. Very unique, and complementary!

#14 Jessica G

Jessica G
        • 70 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

I just found a 10% discount code to Floreria Riviera for Playa del Carmen after liking their facebook page- the code is: 

0312pdc

I'm not sure all of the details because they were in spanish. I haven't used them or contacted them, but I saw a good review- I also saw a lot of great reviews for Marvin. Let me know what you find out! I am trying to decide what I want to do for flowers- I always said I wouldn't use fake flowers- but I might have to to stay within my budget. 

#15 kard613

kard613
          • 225 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

Neednto make sure I save this page for later...

#16 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
            • Vendor
            • 210 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

hello ladies!

Flowers are the key to making your wedding even more beautiful! Flowers bring color and life to that special day! so it is very important to choose the right florist that can perfectly meet your needs for your big day.

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#17 JessicaSanders

JessicaSanders
              • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

dear L my florist was Sakurako from cancun but She goes anywhere in mayan riviera her fb page facebook.com/cancunweddingflowers

#18 marooon13

marooon13
                • 250 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
                • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Jessica G, thank you for the code. I am using Floreria Riviera Maya for my Bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding next month. So far, I have been in contact with Alina. She is fabulous at getting back to me- usually less than 12 hours. Great english also (always a plus)! I haven't tried the code yet, but I will have to give it a shot and let you know how it turns out. Also, I will post photos of my flowers once we return!

Also, there is no need to hurry and book a florist if you are still undecided. Up until 3 months prior to my wedding, we hadn't even thought about flowers. Floreria Riviera Maya said that as long as we made the order and payment 30 days prior, we were all set. I have attached a photo of the bouquet I chose from them to give you an idea of their work.

#19 kfritz

kfritz
                • Banned
                • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

Thank you for all ideas

#20 monicamb

monicamb
                  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Maya Floral did my flowers & they were so beautiful.  I seen another brides pictures by Maya Floral & her flowers were also beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users