Photo

June 2013 brides- what are you doing?

• Please log in to reply
883 replies to this topic

#851 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'm back at home! :( So sad that it's over but luckily we don't go back to work until next week! I hope everyone's day is/was as perfect as mine! It was amazing!

Congratulations! You were beautiful!

#852 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
    • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

I also wish I could do it all over again!!  We had an amazing time!  Here are some of my pics...* * * * * *

Congratulations! I love your dress...gorgeous!

#853 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
      • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

B

We are home from Punta Cana! We had the most amazing trip at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe and would totally go back just to relax in the future!! Congrats to everyone here!!! If you havent had your day yet, dont worry about anything, it will be amazing!

Beautiful...congratulations!

#854 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
        • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

I just came back from my wedding in Hawaii!! It was the best time we ever had & the wedding turned out perfect! I can't wait to get all the pics in the next few weeks. To all the upcoming brides- take a deep breath & relax. Your wedding will be beautiful. You'll have an amazing time with all your closest family & friends.

Congratulations!

#855 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
          • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

Alright party people. We're heading out this morning. I just wanted to give one final "Safe travels, good luck, early congrats" to all of you ladies, as I'll be in Mexico the next 18 days. You guys are awesome and I can't wait to come back and hear how beautiful all of your weddings were. I'll try to get on here while i'm down there to give updates to a few of you Playa Del Carmen ladies on what's available on 5th and at Wal-mart. Two things we did last minute, that I wanted to suggest: 1. Call your bank and let them know you'll be out of the country 2. Updated my phone plan to International Coverage for a temporary period. It's $.99/minute, $.50 text messages out and $.05 text messages in. I also paid $25 for 100GB of data while I'm down there b/c that costs more as well when you go out of the US. Since we'll be there for an extended period of time, I wanted to be sure I could post pics, reach out to the fam, etc. That's it! Have an amazing time, ladies! And remember, if something is stressing you out at this point in the game, cut it out of the agenda. It's not worth your stress, you should be nothing but elated...you're getting married and you're the bride to be!!! :) xoxoxoxo Best Wishes Jessica

Thanks for the tips!

#856 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
            • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Congratulations to all the June brides!

#857 agm04

agm04
              • 548 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Congrats everyone!  Great pictures!  Here are a few of ours.  Everything turned out better than we expected!  So happy.

#858 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
                • 152 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

Congrats everyone!  Great pictures!  Here are a few of ours.  Everything turned out better than we expected!  So happy.

Beautiful! I love your husbands attire!

#859 agm04

agm04
                  • 548 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

Thank you! That was all him - he has good taste. :)

#860 Avborges

Avborges
                    • 121 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

I love all the pictures!!  Can you guys please post the link to your photographer's blog, if they have one?  I would love to read more about your weddings from their perspective!  I'm still waiting for my photog's link.

Btw, my future sister-in-law loved our wedding so much that she's now planning a destination wedding! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users