Photo

June 2013 brides- what are you doing?

• Please log in to reply
883 replies to this topic

#811 safety75

safety75
  • 287 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

Well girls...today's the day and I've been completely calm but the butterflies are starting to form! Lol! Silly really...just excited! Lol! Hoping the weather stays beautiful and the day goes off without a hitch! Good luck to the rest of the brides this weekend too!

Happy wedding day!! Enjoy every minute of it, Im sure it will be perfect!

#812 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

Best day ever!!!! Girls...it'll all be beautiful!! Destination weddings are definitely the way to go!! Everyone knew everyone and everyone had a blast!! The day FLEW by and it all still seems like a dream! All that stress for nothing...it was perfect!

Yay!! Congratulations MRS! So happy for you and glad to hear it went perfectly. I'm really trying not to stress.. It's not like me to stress, so I'm really trying to just relax. So happy for you :)

#813 Billandstina

Billandstina
    • 396 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

Yay!! Congratulations MRS! So happy for you and glad to hear it went perfectly. I'm really trying not to stress.. It's not like me to stress, so I'm really trying to just relax. So happy for you :)

Thank you so much!! You, of all people on here, having nothing to stress about!! You're so organized and planned ahead with all your projects....and have completed them!! My problem was not having the time to finish all my projects and had the glue gun going the night before! Lolol! You'll be fine!! Don't stress!!

#814 kard613

kard613
      • 225 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

Best day ever!!!! Girls...it'll all be beautiful!! Destination weddings are definitely the way to go!! Everyone knew everyone and everyone had a blast!! The day FLEW by and it all still seems like a dream! All that stress for nothing...it was perfect!

Congrats!! We leave Saturday! What has the weather been like down in Mexico, the weather channel says chance of rain daily but what's it really been like?

#815 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
        • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hi ladies!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! We have been here since Wednesday and today was the first day it's rained. It started around noon and stopped around 2ish. Not too bad!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#816 Billandstina

Billandstina
        • 396 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

We've had perfect weather since we arrived Wednesday until today when it's been pretty grey all day with two huge downpours! Doesn't stop anyone from partying and staying in the pool all day and I noticed they did have to move a wedding inside today. But honestly what the weather channels etc say is never correct...and the downpours didn't last long and actually bring the heat down quite a bit so that's the silver lining ;)

#817 MMK0386

MMK0386
          • 367 posts
          • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

Hi ladies!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! We have been here since Wednesday and today was the first day it's rained. It started around noon and stopped around 2ish. Not too bad!

Wonderful! Congratulations MRS!! Glad to hear weather has been nice, too'

#818 Avborges

Avborges
          • 121 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:24 AM

Hi Ladies!

Our wedding was wonderful!  The weather has been amazing here in the Riviera Maya... we are using #reillywedding on Facebook if you want to check some of the pictures out!

Best of luck to the brides getting married in the coming days!!

Love,

Mrs. Reilly

#819 safety75

safety75
            • 287 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

I'd love to see pictures!!! I don't know how to get to it on FB though? Is it a page?  

#820 MMK0386

MMK0386
              • 367 posts
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

Hi Ladies! Our wedding was wonderful!  The weather has been amazing here in the Riviera Maya... we are using #reillywedding on Facebook if you want to check some of the pictures out! Best of luck to the brides getting married in the coming days!! Love, Mrs. Reilly

That is wonderful! So happy for you... Congrats MRS! I'm new to hash tags on Facebook. How do you look one up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users