883 replies to this topic

#661 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
  • 683 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

I just wanted to share my Pre-Travel Mailer with you girls! I decided against a "brochure" and went with a double sided notecard basically bc I already had envelopes that wouldn't fit a brochure haha! Here is the link: http://www.bestdesti...nd-lots-of-pics Let me know what you lovely ladies think! 11 days until we close on our house and 55 days until the wedding...eeeeekkkk!!!!!!! #freakinexcited

Just like all of your other projects, it's amazing! Your guest will love it! Good job! Good luck at your closing! :-)

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#662 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
  • Site Supporter
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

Well ladies I am getting married in 15 days and today I purchased a new dress! I've had my dress for at least five months now and had it altered to he** and back but it didn't pan out! This is stress at it's highest but I am SO happy I followed my heart. The day would have been ruint if I didn't feel right in my dress!!!

#663 kard613

kard613
    • 225 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

I just wanted to share my Pre-Travel Mailer with you girls! I decided against a "brochure" and went with a double sided notecard basically bc I already had envelopes that wouldn't fit a brochure haha! Here is the link: http://www.bestdesti...nd-lots-of-pics Let me know what you lovely ladies think! 11 days until we close on our house and 55 days until the wedding...eeeeekkkk!!!!!!! #freakinexcited

They came out great Meg! All the details of your wedding are fantastic!

#664 kard613

kard613
      • 225 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

Well ladies I am getting married in 15 days and today I purchased a new dress! I've had my dress for at least five months now and had it altered to he** and back but it didn't pan out! This is stress at it's highest but I am SO happy I followed my heart. The day would have been ruint if I didn't feel right in my dress!!!

The stress will be worth it in the end (or the beginning!) in 2 weeks so at least there's an end to the stress in the very near future!

#665 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by kard613 

They came out great Meg! All the details of your wedding are fantastic!

Thank you so much!!

#666 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

Just like all of your other projects, it's amazing! Your guest will love it! Good job!

Good luck at your closing! :-)

Thank you and thank you!!!! Can't wait!!

#667 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Well ladies, part of me feels like I still have a good deal of things to take care of... but I just wrote my planning thread and that made me feel like "Holy crap!!.... I'm ready!" hahahaha I just thought I'd share a link to my thread since it's something I have been looking forward to writing since I joined this forum! Thank you ladies for all your support, ideas, and friendship- I feel like we all "know" each other and will always share our June anniversary's!! ;) Best of luck to each and every one of you as you wind down to the last couple/few weeks before the big day!!

http://www.bestdesti...of-diy-and-pics

XO, Meg

#668 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
        • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

I had my bachelorette party this weekend! Me and just a few of my closets friends drove down to the beach on Friday morning. The weather was sucky but we made the best of it! They threw me a lingerie party on Friday night at the hotel then we went out on Saturday night (my birthday was Sunday so we turned it into a Birtharette (Bachelorette & Birthday!)  Everything was more than I could have ever imagined. I felt so special every minute of the weekend! 

I'm pretty much all ready for the big day. I need to order our chair sashes and pick up my dress on 5/15. Other than that, it's time to sit back & relax.... Countdown is 37 days until we leave!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#669 natalieblev

natalieblev
        • 400 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

Well ladies, part of me feels like I still have a good deal of things to take care of... but I just wrote my planning thread and that made me feel like "Holy crap!!.... I'm ready!" hahahaha I just thought I'd share a link to my thread since it's something I have been looking forward to writing since I joined this forum! Thank you ladies for all your support, ideas, and friendship- I feel like we all "know" each other and will always share our June anniversary's!! ;) Best of luck to each and every one of you as you wind down to the last couple/few weeks before the big day!!

http://www.bestdesti...of-diy-and-pics

XO, Meg

What a great planning journal! Ofcourse!! Very sweet story too! You have done so many fabulous projects your guests are going to LOVE it! 

#670 Avborges

Avborges
          • 121 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by MSPOKRAN 

Wow!  My dress is not ready and we will have a lot of work to do to make it fit.  I know the feeling!  I'm glad you have your perfect dress now!  It will be beautiful and you will rock your big day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users