I have a super simple ceremony program template that I created in .ppt I can e-mail you. We are keeping ours simple. I did a few versions and Fi and I picked the one we liked the most.
You have done a lot!!!
- My dress should arrive by April 20, then I will sort alterations. Hoping not much since it is a simple knee length dress
- Girls dresses ordered and I should have mid-May
- Fi's outfit is complete, we bought his shirt yesterday.
- Most of the OOT contents have been purchased - I need one more item then I can start putting together
- Templates for the OOT bags completed - once I know which size bag I am using, I can print, score and cut.
- Tags for the maracas have been printed. Should receive the maracas on the 18th. Then I can punch a hole and then tie the tag with ribbon.
- Luggage tags printed for the bags - we are not doing tote bags for the OOTs. Just regular fuchsia and orange gift bags. I should receive the luggage tags and loops next week so I can laminate.
- Music sorted for the prelude and ceremony.
- Mugs have been ordered and the templates created. All I have to do is make sure they fit the mug, print and then insert.
- We have our wedding bands and I love them
- We are going this morning to get our marriage license since we are doing the legal ceremony the weekend before the PDC wedding
I still have lots to do. My list for this week entails:
- Finishing welcome letters and getting printed from VP
- One pager for the OOT bags of spanish phrases
- Timeline of events (both for the OOT bags for all guests as well as detailed ones for the WC, my girls the day of, etc)
- Finalizing the welcome dinner details
- Updating our website and getting headcount for welcome dinner
- I know there is more, that is off the top of my head and only on one cup of coffee
Originally Posted by Madison87
I can't believe I just found this thread! I am getting married on June 1st! I THINK that I have most of the main things finished, but I still have a few items left on the to do list. Here is what is finished so far:
-I have had my 2nd dress alteration and will pick it up in a couple weeks
-Fiance's suit is purchased, but not altered (khaki linen suit)
-All OOT bag items (survival kits, insulated mugs, decks of cards, door hangers, gum) have been purchased except snacks (I don't want them to get stale)
-All centerpiece items and chair sashes have been purchased. i am renting glass vases from the resort and bringing aqua stones, fake orchids, floating candles to put inside. The vases will sit on brown "fishing net" scattered with seashells that I am also bringing.
-All guests are booked/rooms are paid
-Wedding bands have been purchased and picked up
-Bridesmaid/Groomsmen outfits purchased (coral sundresses and aqua linen shirts with khakis)
-Bridesmaid/Groomsmen gifts purchased (embroidered beach towels and beach bags, engraved buck knives)
-Parent Gifts purchased (picture frames from etsy)
-Guest book purchased (coffee table book of Jamaica)
-Hostess gifts purchased (custom embroidered wine bags from etsy)
-Customs thank you notes purchased
-Marriage license info sent to resort
-STD and Invitations mailed
One of the things left on my list is music. Are you girls using a DJ? If so, are you giving them a list of every song to play or just telling them what kind of music you like and letting them choose songs? Also, I still haven't made programs. Do any of you girls have template for a simple program? I am not trying to put a bunch of notes and information on them, I just want a list of the wedding party/minister/music.