Originally Posted by catgirl
I have made some progress since my mini-freak out.
- Fi is all set with his clothes (he ordered and received his khaki slacks and shirt)
- I have ordered my dress and should have it around April 20
- I ordered dresses for our best peeps (3 are female, now need to sort out what the best guy peep is wearing)
- I ordered my maracas
- I finally touched base with the resort regarding the small details
- I the cake topper and cake table decorations (we are huge travel junkies along with a lot of our guests, so we found play airplane sets that we are going to decorate the cake table with and friends of ours found mini Lufthansa planes for the topper. I figure since he proposed on a Lufthansa flight, that would be perfect)
- Found a small suitcase we are using for the card box
- Ordered cake boxes
- Started on the wording for the ceremony programs, menu cards, welcome letters, etc (need to finalize so I can use my VP coupon)
- Ordered the travel tumblers for the OOT bags, created the template I am using and have printed them.
- Found the actual OOT bags - we were going to order totes but found perfect pink and orange gift bags instead (love the dollar store)
- Started buying the contents for the survival kits
I still have lots more to do on my list, but it is a good start.
Wow, that's a lot of progress! My turn to freak out.. lol
Quick question... What are you including in the survival kit? Also, if you are including any meds, are you bringing them with you? I'm a little worried because I read the authorities are very strict about that..