Sign in to follow this  
kellip17

June 2013 brides- what are you doing?

Well girls, we drove to ATL yesterday and partied all night with our friends, then got up at 4 to be at the airport this morning. We are sitting here waiting for our flight to MX and it finally feels so real!! :) So excited and just wanted to say one last thank you to everyone on this thread. You girls have all been so awesome ad helpful! See ya when I'm a MRS!

We are home from Punta Cana! We had the most amazing trip at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe and would totally go back just to relax in the future!! Congrats to everyone here!!! If you havent had your day yet, dont worry about anything, it will be amazing!

Originally Posted by Avborges View Post

I also wish I could do it all over again!!  We had an amazing time!  Here are some of my pics...*

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. All you girls look so beautiful. I'll post mine over the weekend. After ours was over I just kept asking my other couple friends..."Okay...sooooo...can you do a destination wedding please?" haha. Everyone had so much fun.

Good luck, Megan and Congrats. I think today is your day?

xoxoxoxo Ladies

BEST. WEEK. OF. MY. LIFE!! I won't have pics until this weekend and am heading down to Tulum and Akumal until Wednesday but ill post pics soon.