June 2013 brides- what are you doing?

Do you have a template for this? 

Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

Well, goal accomplished!! I am sticking with the script I posted earlier this week and I have completed the design for the ceremony program. :) I haven't printed and put together all the programs yet, so I still have that project, but the design is done and the wording is finished (thank God!!).

Here is a sample program I printed. It's front and back and each guest will get a raffia fan as well.

What do ya'll think???

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE these! The bracelets are so much fun and the earrings and necklace are classic elegance.
Thanks! I wanted so badly to tie in something a little fun into my "outfit" since my dress is silk with no real embellishments. I've been searching high and low for bracelets like this and finally found them!
So pretty! I love the bracelets! I am such a fan of color I still cant decide on jewelry! I keep thinking because of my dress i need to just get simple regular wedding jewelry (pearls and fake diamonds) but I just love vintage and love color so I cant decide! 
My vote is color!! I also have fuschia sandals under my long dress for another pop of fun!

Hahaha, we are totally on the same page as far as our weddings go!!! Hilarious. Although I'm not going to even try to compete with the queen of DIY projects and graphic design (ahem...Megan :) ), we have the same vibe for a lot of our stuff!!! i.e...sentimental but FUN. :) Our programs have the same gist based off of one that I saw on Pinterest. AND apparently we have the same taste in music because I'm walking to Israel's version of "What a Wonderful Life"! It was my grandparent's song...every time i hear it I start to tear up, so I am just hoping I'm not ugly crying down the aisle because of the emotions the song drudges up. How lovely would that be to greet my groom with smeared mascara and snot? Lol. Anyways, I love his music b/c it gives classic songs an island twist. Excellent choice on your song, his over the rainbow version is one of my favorites! Here are our programs and then our Welcome Bag inserts. I'm going to tie the programs together with twine since I used twine in my invitations too. The front of the program is just us, the insides are the order of events and then a "thank you" and the back is an acknowledgment to those that aren't with us (our grandparents and a dear family friend of mine) in addition to a poem my grandfather wrote my grandmother years ago. He was a big time sailor and they had the most incredible love story. He passed away last February, but my grandmother will be there in Mexico, so I was so happy she gave me this poem to incorporate it into our wedding day. The color is a little different on the two inner pieces, but oh well, I'm not going to fret over a pantone number. :) Love love love your programs, Megan. As always, you did a fabulous job and really should look at wedding event planning as a career, my dear. I also LOVE the gist of your wedding, we're definitely on the same wave length :) VIVA LA MEXICO!!! LL LL LL LL Welcome Inserts: LL LL
I LOVE love love your programs and welcome inserts and the fun pictures of you and your fiancé!... Those are great! How incredibly sweet that you have that poem to incorporate!!! I absolutely love the sentiment of that! That's too funny how we are so similar! I absolutely love his version of what a wonderful world as well, and I am also thinking- "I'm either going to have to pick less sentimental songs or only half listen bc if I really let myself completely get into the moment I might not last!! Haha I'll be same as you- a ball of tears and mascara and snot running down my face!! Lol Thank you for the compliments! I really do think I would love wedding panning or something similar with graphic design or something in this field and my FI keeps telling me the same thing! I don't really know how to get started but I think after our wedding ill have more time to look into it more seriously.

I bought my jewlery and shoes yesterday (this is the third and final pair of shoes...I'm making myself stop looking!) . I loooooove my bracelets and its gonna be tough not wearing them for the next 2 months. These pictures really don't so them justice bc they sparkle so much in person! 400 400
Love all of it!! I love the pop of color! Those bracelets are great!

This is too cute!! I love it! Seriously your guests are going to love this! 
Thank you!! :)
Super awesome! I love the poem made me cry knowing it was written by your grandfather. So sweet!  Alright you and Megan are starting to make me feel lacking again!!! :) 
Ha! Don't feel lacking! I'm sure your wedding will be perfect and wonderful! :)
Do you have a template for this? 
I made this in picmonkey (picmonkey.com) and once you save it you can't really edit it unfortunately. So no, I don't really have a template. However, I googled "wedding ceremony program" and a ton of this kind of program came up. I had never seen it before but really loved it. I designed mine, but can't take credit for the entire "idea" of the wording, etc. I changed a lot of it to make it more fun and personal, though. I feel like most of the examples I looked at might have had a template, I just didn't use on bc templates drive me nuts. I like to just start fresh with my own thing. I feel like you could find a template for something very similar on google. :) hope this helps!!

Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

Thank you!! :)

Ha! Don't feel lacking! I'm sure your wedding will be perfect and wonderful! :)

I made this in picmonkey (picmonkey.com) and once you save it you can't really edit it unfortunately. So no, I don't really have a template. However, I googled "wedding ceremony program" and a ton of this kind of program came up. I had never seen it before but really loved it. I designed mine, but can't take credit for the entire "idea" of the wording, etc. I changed a lot of it to make it more fun and personal, though. I feel like most of the examples I looked at might have had a template, I just didn't use on bc templates drive me nuts. I like to just start fresh with my own thing. I feel like you could find a template for something very similar on google. :) hope this helps!!

Thanks! I will check it out! I got burned out a little these last two weeks with wedding stuff, so this week Im back on it! 

Hi Everyone, I'm just finishing my OOT bags this week.. getting a little overwhelmed.  

I haven't started programs, menus, welcome cards yet.  Do you have any suggestions where I can design them?  I'm looking for a site or computer software with nice templates.  I bought the groupon for Vistaprint but I didn't find a design that goes with my colors.  I would like to design on my own and print using Vista.  

I'm feel so behind!!  

Good news is that I am making my guest book and I will use the polaroid pics.  It will be cute!