Photo

Are you getting married in PV over July 4th weekend?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zbandicoot

zbandicoot
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:49 AM

Keep an open mind when I ask you this... would you consider selling me any of your decorations or centerpieces after the reception?

I hate wasting stuff and throwing things away and the idea of all of us buying pretty flowers & things for the garbage makes me sad. I also realize that everyone's tastes are unique, but I think I'm less picky than most brides. I haven't picked a color or a theme or anything like that, so it just might work. So if you're open to it, even if you don't know how you'll be decorating yet, let me know & we can keep in touch.

PS The plan is to marry at a villa in PV sometime over the July 4th 3 day weekend, but I haven't confirmed the place or the day yet.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:04 AM

Hi! I'm getting married on 4th of July at the Mayan Palace. I don't mind selling some decor, but I don't have anything yet.

My colors are Lime Green, Chocolate Brown, White and a touch of aqua or turquoise.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:20 AM

Good idea!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:41 AM

Well I'm getting married 4th of July weekend but in the Dominican Republic. It's so nice to see someone else getting married that weekend. Yay!

#5 zbandicoot

zbandicoot
          • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyh
            Hi! I'm getting married on 4th of July at the Mayan Palace. I don't mind selling some decor, but I don't have anything yet.

My colors are Lime Green, Chocolate Brown, White and a touch of aqua or turquoise.
            Great! We can keep each other posted on decoration ideas/plans and see if it works out. I haven't signed a contract for a location yet, but it'll be a pretty small wedding at a villa in Conchas Chinas. I love your wedding logo, by the way, tres cute!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users