Jump to content

Photo

Wedding Dress Prices?


  • Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#51 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

    Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

    I found my dress on ebay for $350! Got it this weekend and it is perfect. Going to try it on again today to be sure.

    #52 boscobel

    boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

      Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

      Lizz - I don't remember seeing a pic of your dress, have you posted it?

      #53 Spazz

      Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

        Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:19 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
        Lizz - I don't remember seeing a pic of your dress, have you posted it?
        I don't remember if I ever did. Here it is:

        Click the image to open in full size.

        #54 Spazz

        Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

          Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:21 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          I found my dress on ebay for $350! Got it this weekend and it is perfect. Going to try it on again today to be sure.
          I can't wait to see pics of you wearing it!

          #55 boscobel

          boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

            Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:27 PM

            I love the tea length style. That just does not work for my legs. I like your choice! I am only posting pics as long as I don't look like a nut. I hate pics, so we'll see.

            #56 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
              I love the tea length style. That just does not work for my legs. I like your choice! I am only posting pics as long as I don't look like a nut. I hate pics, so we'll see.
              You must get pics, we all can't wait to see it on you. Get some today for sure.

              #57 boscobel

              boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

                Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:32 PM

                Oh you girls are so demanding. I will get pics and I will post, whether I like them or not :-P

                #58 JulieG

                JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

                  Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:34 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                  Oh you girls are so demanding. I will get pics and I will post, whether I like them or not :-P
                  You are a good BDW'er. lol We just love the pics around here. And then we can get excited for you about your dress, I mean more excited.

                  #59 Spazz

                  Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

                    Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:36 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                    I love the tea length style. That just does not work for my legs. I like your choice! I am only posting pics as long as I don't look like a nut. I hate pics, so we'll see.
                    I never thought I'd get tea length, but fell in love with it after I tried it on. I'm sure you won't look like a nut!

                    #60 David and Laura

                    David and Laura
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 177 posts

                      Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:23 PM

                      I paid $2100 plus $500 for alterations. Sure, you only wear the dress once, but the pictures last forever. :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users