Photo

Bubbles, rose petals, confetti?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LandonO

LandonO
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

What will you have your guests do while you walk back down the aisle as a married couple? I assume there are restrictions against some things like glitter?! 

Are you going to bother with this little detail? 

#2 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

We're going with bubbles because I got an 8 pack for a $1 at the dollar tree..i've stuck a simple tag on them and they will be placed on the seat at the ceremony!

#3 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
      • 438 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

We are also doing bubbles we got ours at the Dollar Store too!!! We are attached bubbles to raffia fans that will be placed on the chairs bubbles will look nice in photos.

#4 LandonO

LandonO
        • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

Okay awesome.. I will definitely check my local dollar store!  where are you getting the raffia fans Mufin?   Also, I am struggling because I have no idea how many items to buy, I don't even have a decent guess on how many people will attend yet.

#5 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
          • 438 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by LandonO 

Okay awesome.. I will definitely check my local dollar store!  where are you getting the raffia fans Mufin?   Also, I am struggling because I have no idea how many items to buy, I don't even have a decent guess on how many people will attend yet.

Oriental Trading Company 1 dozen for $10.50 look for free shipping coupon codes. 

I originally was in the same boat as you I had no idea who was coming.  I estimated 40 and it looks like there will only be 28. So after my wedding I will be having a post wedding sale.  We still have 31/2 months to go so the number might go up.....

#6 LCB803

LCB803
            • 89 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I just saw a post from someone in the forum with a unique idea-- dove balloons! http://www.biodoves.com/ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users