Sign in to follow this  
LandonO

Bubbles, rose petals, confetti?

What will you have your guests do while you walk back down the aisle as a married couple? I assume there are restrictions against some things like glitter?! 

Are you going to bother with this little detail? 

We are also doing bubbles we got ours at the Dollar Store too!!! We are attached bubbles to raffia fans that will be placed on the chairs bubbles will look nice in photos.

Okay awesome.. I will definitely check my local dollar store!  where are you getting the raffia fans Mufin?   Also, I am struggling because I have no idea how many items to buy, I don't even have a decent guess on how many people will attend yet.

Originally Posted by LandonO View Post

Okay awesome.. I will definitely check my local dollar store!  where are you getting the raffia fans Mufin?   Also, I am struggling because I have no idea how many items to buy, I don't even have a decent guess on how many people will attend yet.

Oriental Trading Company 1 dozen for $10.50 look for free shipping coupon codes. 

I originally was in the same boat as you I had no idea who was coming.  I estimated 40 and it looks like there will only be 28. So after my wedding I will be having a post wedding sale.  We still have 31/2 months to go so the number might go up.....