Photo

Chair Sash - 2 colors or 1??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

Trivera.. I ordered samples from there and the colors were off.. :'o(((( I have pictures on another forum of the pink and orange organza and the pink satin I bought. Yall can view my pics from my profile page if your interested in seeing those colors and how they look.

#12 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

Is everyone doing satin and then an organza for the two tone look, or both satin?? After seeing all these pictures I'm thinking I can fit them in my budget..

#13 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

Speckles: I think you would have to choose either or...either both colors in organza or both colors in satin.

MissBubbles: I cant seem to find the pictures you posted of the orange sashes that you ordered from them? I am curious to see the shade that your referring to. Was it the pink that didnt work for you or the orange?

#14 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

Well the organza to me looked too light and cheap. And I really liked the satin better... But the pinks were more purple looking to me in person. The orange might have been okay in Satin.. But I didn't get a sample of it. :o( But now my girls are wearing orange dresses.. and I thought orange dresses and orange sashes would be wayy too much orange for one gazebo. lol. Let me go find the pics and send you the link.

#15 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

http://www.bestdesti...chair-sashes/10 My pictures are on comment #16. Red ones are on athe 1st page.

#16 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
            • 955 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Is everyone doing satin and then an organza for the two tone look, or both satin?? After seeing all these pictures I'm thinking I can fit them in my budget..

I think it depends on your color scheme and how the colors compliment each other.  One of the pics I posted used both satin and organza (teal satin and silver organza) I really like the combo and since the silver was organza it is more of an accent than such a dominant color

#17 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Quote:

I think it depends on your color scheme and how the colors compliment each other.  One of the pics I posted used both satin and organza (teal satin and silver organza) I really like the combo and since the silver was organza it is more of an accent than such a dominant color

well my colors are pink and green..i've already bought green satin ones..so i would need to purchase the pink..hmmm decisions

#18 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

WOW! Overwhelmingly it looks like most brides, much like myself, like the double up look. If it's affordable I say do it!

#19 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
                  • 163 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

I love the look of 2 colors together.

#20 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
                    • 163 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

I went with the organza so it would feel "lighter" and not so "look at the sashes." I just wanted a bit of color brought in. I will not have chair covers, so it will definitely be a more casual feel all-around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users