Photo

Chair Sash - 2 colors or 1??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 trivera5521

trivera5521
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Of course when you are looking for those particular inspiration pics that you know you saw somewhere but now that you need them you cant seem to find them...yup that sounds about right!

Anyway so I am going back and forth with chair sashes. Are you ladies just doing all one color sash. The organza chair sashes are are about $0.50 each and so it makes it affordable to be able to incorporate both our colors for the beach ceremony.  The questions then becomes is doubling up on both colors per chair to have a nice blend too much? I can also do every other color or just all the same? What do you guys think? And puuhhlease if you have pics please post. Seems like no one doubled up on chair sashes b/c I only found one pic. Am I out of my mind...maybe just a dumb idea, IDK? Thanks!

A) Both colors doubled up on one chair

B.) Every other chair

C) All the same color

#2 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

If your considering two sashes then I love the look of option A, but not so much option B. I looked for inspiration pics before, and your right, there aren't many brides who do this, but i think it's just an easy way to keep cost down.  I am also considering layering two colors, but so far have only found one color I like that actually matches my color scheme.

#3 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

I went back and forth about this all..i really wanted to do 2 colors together but when it came to costs, I had to cut back..its such a great idea and really does look great!!

#4 KristieT

KristieT
        • 430 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:27 AM

A! DOUBLE UP LOOKS GREAT!

#5 Kal520

Kal520
          • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

Two together for sure (first one) I will probably do the same if I can find affordable ones!

#6 Kal520

Kal520
            • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

Two together for sure (first one) I will probably do the same if I can find affordable ones!

#7 Kal520

Kal520
              • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:04 AM

#8 Kal520

Kal520
                • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

#9 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I LOVE the 2 layered look. My colors are pink and orange but I can't seem to find that type of material on your option 1. But I also plan to buy a huge bulk so we can use them for the ceremony & reception. and also for our at home reception. And since I don't to much care for the look of every other chair being a diff color with our color scheme, we have decided to go with only pink satin sashes.. If you can fit the extra costs for doubling up colors, I'd sooo go for it. ;o)

#10 trivera5521

trivera5521
                    • 470 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Ladies you can totally afford them even the satin chair sashes in a zillion colors are $0.69! Check out the website tableclothsfactory.com !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users