Photo

New to board

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tluv69

tluv69
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hi I am Tracey and I am new to the board. I am trying to find a location for my destination wedding. The front runner is Montego Bay Ja with the Bahamas or Florida 2nd. We are going to have at least 30 guests.

#2 Arch713

Arch713
    • 161 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

Welcome Tracey! This is definitely the place to be. I personally find the past reviews and planning threads the most valuable especially if you are looking at different locations - past reviews can really help guide you in the right direction of what to do and what not to do.

Congrats!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

Congrats tluv69! + welcome to our forum community :) you'll find it's a great resource for ideas, suggestions + wonderful support !

All the best with your plans, and have an excellent wedding - wherever you decide to go! Cheers :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 carajoe08

carajoe08
        • 197 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your planning :)

#5 conniealice27

conniealice27
          • 24 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

Good choices!! I am getting married in Montego Bay, in March. We are doing a Sandals Royal Caribbean wedding location. .. I will definitely post reviews and let you know how it goes. So far it has been so easy to deal with their wedding coordinators, and the free wedding package is absolutely perfect for a very small, intimate wedding. The only issues with Sandals, is it is a  couple's only resort and they don't allow outside photographers. I am getting around that by flying my brother down, and having him take pics with his hi def camera. He'll be staying at a nearby resort, and full day guest passes for wedding attendees are around $18O, i think, if they stay from 1Oam to 2am. If you can swing it, I think Jamaica will be a much more memorable experience.. . but since I've been to  Florida many times, I think it just doesn't quite "do it" for me personally so I am biased. No matter where you go, you'll have the time of your life. Good Luck!! 

#6 Playalovesme

Playalovesme
            • 39 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Welcome to the forum Tracey and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! The BDW community is very helpful when it comes to planning a destination wedding. Any questions or doubts you might have... just ask and members will answer!

We wish you all the best as you plan one of the most important days of your life!

#7 Lyman

Lyman
              • 262 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Congrats Conniealice27! + welcome to the forum community :) you'll find tons of resources here to plan the perfect wedding celebration of your dreams! enjoy your journey ahead and all the Good Times! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users