Hey Ladies, I am looking at doing DIY bouquets, bout.'s and corsages.  I have looked all around for purple/blue orchids and I am having a hard time finding them, has anyone seen them?

Thank you Speckles, those are PERFECT but they don't ship to Canada :(

Really!!!! I don't need them rushed... because my wedding isn't until January 2014.  But I am starting DIY projects... because as soon as spring hits I start up my part time job on top of my full time job at a golf course and I worked crazy hours 7 days a week.  I emailed the company to see if they ship to Canada, if they don't I will probably for sure take you up on that offer :) Thank you SO much

yeah definately let me know..i mean if they come in time before we leave for my wedding (nov 28th we leave) ill ship them to you right away if not i wont be home til dec 9th. so just wanted to make sure youd have them in time! PM if you need me to do that :)

Thanks Speckles, I will.  Your wedding is so close :) You must be so excited, Im excited for you !!!

I know - It is fun planning... but I just want to go away with close family and friends for a party in paradise for week and come back finally married to my love! I cant wait to see pictures of your day! :)