2014 Hard Rock Punta Cana DR Brides!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#171 smorales

smorales
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hi ladies

I am new to this, but i would be considered a 2015 HRPC DR Bride. My travel agent recommended this resort to me and so far I am in love with it. I found this site by accident and I have to say that u guys have been very helpful. How are the 2014 prices? Any advice or recommendations?

#172 Wendyp

Wendyp
    • Site Supporter
    • 3 posts
      • LocationMexico

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hi Ladies! I think I am going to have my wedding at one of the Hard Rocks but can't decide which one... punta cana, vallarta, or riviera maya???

It seems like packages, promos and all wedding related stuff are the same at all three. Can anyone give me advice? We are going to do a site visit to one location so I have to pick. Help please! (We are all coming from nyc area)

Thanks

#173 TA Babs

TA Babs

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 26 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hi Ladies!  I've stayed here twice and just organized a group trip for 20 of my friends in August.  Very familiar with this resort and do believe it has something for everyone (unless you want a small intimate resort).  Let me know if you have any questions about the resort or doing a group block!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition:
        Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#174 Biminih

Biminih
        • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Has anyone used the photography service offered through the hard rock, if so how were they? My wedding is in March, not sure if we should use them or someone outside. Thanks for your help!

#175 AngBN

AngBN
          • 24 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

I'm trying to figure out what to bring with us for decor?. We're getting married at the Hard Rock in April 2014, and they've given us vendor info for decorations but they are both pricey. I know it would be cheaper to get the decorations here at home and bring it with us but will they let us use it? Will they let us set it up? Or will the resort charge us to set it up? Does anyone know?

#176 TuffLuv

TuffLuv
            • 211 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

I'm trying to figure out what to bring with us for decor?. We're getting married at the Hard Rock in April 2014, and they've given us vendor info for decorations but they are both pricey. I know it would be cheaper to get the decorations here at home and bring it with us but will they let us use it? Will they let us set it up? Or will the resort charge us to set it up? Does anyone know?

You can bring your own decorations but there is a set up fee. Some things they will do for you without a fee (i.e lay out your programs) but things like chair covers, they will charge you a fee. At least that's what my wedding coordinator told me.

Tuff Luv

Reese & Kandie

Hard Rock

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

April 12, 2014

#177 Lotty2012

Lotty2012
              • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Hello Ladies! My wife and I just got back from the HRPC. After a year and a half of planning as a couple I am happy to say that our wedding went off without a hitch and everything was perfect. We were both very pleased. 

I am willing to answer any questions and gave guidance because we sure got a lot of information from this blog and those on FB. I

Thank you all for accepting an active groom in he group!

#178 kiki2289

kiki2289
                • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

Hi everyone

I am getting Married on may 16 2014 its coming up soon.. the only thing I have to do is the DJ..Di anyone use the hard rock DJ?

How was it?

I am getting married at 5 o'clock and cocktail at 6 and dinner at 7? I feel its enough time for picture but I am not sure for the guest is it a to long to wait?? 

What are you guys doing for your time?

And I have the dj book from 6 to 10:30...

#179 btam

btam
                  • 33 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

@Lotty2012 oooo do  you have any pictures of your wedding? We have been to HRDR for vacation and now want to have our wedding there in 2016 but was trying to get more information. If you dont mind me asking how many people you ended up having and an estimate of how much the wedding ended up costing. Im trying to figure out how much it might cost us for 60 people.

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch.

Tam

#180 shan0487

shan0487
                  • 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

when booking under a membership does anyone have suggestions as to what area of the resort to book- we are planning a reunion trip... we got married in 2012 at Moon Palace- so we are used to big resorts! :)

Is there anywhere that gives you a little view of the ocean from your room? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users