MARIACHI'S IN CANCUN???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • 955 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

ok update for future brides - fi and I are going with an 9 person mariachi band, for either 45 mins or one hour for 8000 pesos, so about 615 dollars. And fi likes them so they have the mexican stamp of authenticity :P

is this the same vendor that you posted above or did you find an alternate option?

#12 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
    • 296 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

is this the same vendor that you posted above or did you find an alternate option?

i dont know why i only get email alerts half the time!

We found a new one! Our band suggested one and gave us the contact details,so fi spoke with them and watched videos to make sure they were decent and he was really happy with them. It is for one hour (last post i couldnt remember if it was one hour or 45 minutes, but is definitely one hour)

Fi contacted them in spanish so im not sure whether the guy speaks english (besides, you get way better prices in pesos!) but the email is salatiel_sanabria@hotmail.com            we had to pay 50% deposit in advance - so 4000 pesos now, and 4000 later, and we're good to go!

#13 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Thanks for following-up with this post... My Fi is fluent in Spanish, so we're good to with communication!

#14 Avborges

Avborges
        • 121 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

i dont know why i only get email alerts half the time!

We found a new one! Our band suggested one and gave us the contact details,so fi spoke with them and watched videos to make sure they were decent and he was really happy with them. It is for one hour (last post i couldnt remember if it was one hour or 45 minutes, but is definitely one hour)

Fi contacted them in spanish so im not sure whether the guy speaks english (besides, you get way better prices in pesos!) but the email is salatiel_sanabria@hotmail.com            we had to pay 50% deposit in advance - so 4000 pesos now, and 4000 later, and we're good to go!

Hi Jessi,

I'm new to this threat.. just wanted to know if anyone else found more options for affordable mariachi bands in Cancun. 

I sent an email to Salatiel Sanabria just in case as well.. :)

#15 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
          • 296 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

these guys were great!!! cant post an official review as not quite sure how my husband found them, but everyone loved them. And more to the point, the mexican guests loved them (as lets face it, english guests probably cant tell if theyre any good or not hahaha)

People crowded around the dance floor and were singing and swaying to the music. theyre a great option!!

#16 rosyvaldez

rosyvaldez
            • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violĀ­n, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com

#17 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
              • Vendor
              • 92 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

Mariachi Plata one of the best in the area

mariachiplata.com.mx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users