• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#11 MelB2012

MelB2012
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

hey abs,

lucky!  so wish I was off work.  about to take a break and have a slice of cheesecake from the chessecake factory.

Umm .. LOVE Cheesecake Factory. There are no GREAT cheesecake places around here. I always have to make my own when I want great cheesecake! :P

#12 kisha311

kisha311
    • Site Supporter
    • 259 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

The chocolate mousse cheesecake is one of may all time favorites!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#13 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Kisha I remember those days! Fun but exhausting! EV I like option #4 ;) But that's how I was too. We actually have 3 little dogs, chihuahuas! MelB um hello feel free to make me a homemade cheesecake ANY day :) Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

#14 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Why oesn't cheesecake factory deliver?? I could go for oreo right about now!!

#15 kisha311

kisha311
        • Site Supporter
        • 259 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

If the Cheesecake Factory delivered I would be broke and GINORMOUS! That is my own word that I just made up the spelling for! All I would order would be chocolate mousse cheesecake, bang bang chicken and shrimp or Jamaican black pepper shrimp, and firecracker rolls! My name is Kisha and I'm a food addict!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#16 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

If the Cheesecake Factory delivered I would be broke and GINORMOUS! That is my own word that I just made up the spelling for! All I would order would be chocolate mousse cheesecake, bang bang chicken and shrimp or Jamaican black pepper shrimp, and firecracker rolls! My name is Kisha and I'm a food addict!

Ahhh im right there with ya...oreo or black raspberry truffle cheesecake and some buffalo bites yummm

#17 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
            • 593 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

Hey EV,

It might not be such a strange request... I'm sure they've done enough weddings... There's gotta be ONE other bride out there who wanted blue orchids at her DR wedding.

I'm pretty sure they are dyed - so I'm guessing they are white orchids with that deep purple tip, and then the blue dyed seeps into the centre of the flower? I Love them regardless. When I found out I could get them, my mind was set, and my colours were picked for me :) Deep Purple, Turquoise and Cream.

Beautiful color scheme. I love it! The church we are marrying in is all white. We thought the blue palette would give it that nautical feel without us having to resort to a "beachy" themes wedding. Although our reception is on the beach- nothing about our decor or details screams tropics. Originally I wanted a peacock theme and we bought all this peacock stuff but when I looked at it together I thought- "hmm this has the potential to get tacky" so I scaled it back a bit and kept the peacock blue as a color. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#18 uhura526

uhura526
              • 330 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

those blue orchids are gorgeous but I am biased as I love ALL Orchids!!

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

Umm .. LOVE Cheesecake Factory. There are no GREAT cheesecake places around here. I always have to make my own when I want great cheesecake! :P

try this recipe: http://www.marinhome...rry-cheesecake/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

we have 2 cheesecake factories pretty close by but I only go like 2-3 times a year.  we have a BJ's right nearby so we eat there more often.

just made a coffee cake for my son's school coffee social.  of course i had to have a piece to make sure it was ok... 

i forgot all the great smilies we have on here...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users