Photo

July 2013 brides?!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
  • 593 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hey PokeyHolly, I ordered it's from a seller on Etsy. Her name is Serena Kim and her company is called Clayphory. And responds super quick- she was the most painless vendor to work with. I don't actually have my dress yet. I just went in for a fitting. It's in the vault at the store- thank God because I have nowhere to hide it from my fianc©. I'll be leaving it at my moms once I have it- but the store I purchased it from says alterations are done 6-8 weeks before the date of the wedding- which seems late to me but they say it's because weight fluctuates if you do it too soon. I'll trust the experts- although it doesn't need much altering.
    Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#12 JSLM

JSLM
    • 170 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hey my fellow july brides to be... I'm getting married july 30th. Before you know it july will be here.

#13 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by JSLM 

Hey my fellow july brides to be... I'm getting married july 30th. Before you know it july will be here.

OMG I know! I'm getting timeframe nervous because there is so much left to be done. I have most vendors booked and contracted with deposits- but am fretting about having all the money to pay in full. I already cancelled my bridal shower because my MOH and mother were going to pay for it and I told my mother I preferred she channel her funds into helping me pay for the wedding instead-we are having an AHR so its virtually the same- no need to have an excess of parties that hurts everyone's wallets.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#14 JSLM

JSLM
        • 170 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Yeah I'm starting to get nervous too. I think with the distance I feel like the communication is a little laid back. Trying to be calm. Im not a great planner organizer my self so I'm really relying on my WC. This website helps a lot but it also makes me feel like I have so much still to do.

#15 JSLM

JSLM
          • 170 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

OMG I know! I'm getting timeframe nervous because there is so much left to be done. I have most vendors booked and contracted with deposits- but am fretting about having all the money to pay in full. I already cancelled my bridal shower because my MOH and mother were going to pay for it and I told my mother I preferred she channel her funds into helping me pay for the wedding instead-we are having an AHR so its virtually the same- no need to have an excess of parties that hurts everyone's wallets.

I totally fought hard NOT to have a shower but I lost. My mom and bridesmaids jnsisted. I told max 30 people. The good thing is I live in a condo so we're using the party room for free. Just have to worry about food costs which I already said I would pay half for. We were planning on doing a AHR but as we figured most of our close family and friends are coming with us plus, our budget increases on a weekly basis se decided no AHR anymore.

#16 Melissa14

Melissa14
            • 304 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
            • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

7/27/13 Dreams Los Cabos Bride!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#17 Melissa14

Melissa14
            • 304 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
            • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

7/27/13 Dreams Los Cabos Bride!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#18 kmlane13

kmlane13
            • 42 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

July 13, 2013 Now Jade Riviera Maya Bride!! Congrats Everyone!!

#19 Liann03

Liann03
              • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hi ladies I'm getting married July 13, 2013 so excited! Congratulations to you as well!

Me too!!! Where is ur wedding?!? I'm soo excited... One more month!!!

#20 Liann03

Liann03
                • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

July 13, 2013 Now Jade Riviera Maya Bride!! Congrats Everyone!!:embarrassed:

Me too... July 13!! One more month.... Yaaayy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users