Sign in to follow this  
pokeyholly

July 2013 brides?!

Hey PokeyHolly, I ordered it's from a seller on Etsy. Her name is Serena Kim and her company is called Clayphory. And responds super quick- she was the most painless vendor to work with. I don't actually have my dress yet. I just went in for a fitting. It's in the vault at the store- thank God because I have nowhere to hide it from my fiancé. I'll be leaving it at my moms once I have it- but the store I purchased it from says alterations are done 6-8 weeks before the date of the wedding- which seems late to me but they say it's because weight fluctuates if you do it too soon. I'll trust the experts- although it doesn't need much altering.

Originally Posted by JSLM View Post

Hey my fellow july brides to be... I'm getting married july 30th. Before you know it july will be here.

OMG I know! I'm getting timeframe nervous because there is so much left to be done. I have most vendors booked and contracted with deposits- but am fretting about having all the money to pay in full. I already cancelled my bridal shower because my MOH and mother were going to pay for it and I told my mother I preferred she channel her funds into helping me pay for the wedding instead-we are having an AHR so its virtually the same- no need to have an excess of parties that hurts everyone's wallets.

Yeah I'm starting to get nervous too. I think with the distance I feel like the communication is a little laid back. Trying to be calm. Im not a great planner organizer my self so I'm really relying on my WC. This website helps a lot but it also makes me feel like I have so much still to do.

OMG I know! I'm getting timeframe nervous because there is so much left to be done. I have most vendors booked and contracted with deposits- but am fretting about having all the money to pay in full. I already cancelled my bridal shower because my MOH and mother were going to pay for it and I told my mother I preferred she channel her funds into helping me pay for the wedding instead-we are having an AHR so its virtually the same- no need to have an excess of parties that hurts everyone's wallets.
I totally fought hard NOT to have a shower but I lost. My mom and bridesmaids jnsisted. I told max 30 people. The good thing is I live in a condo so we're using the party room for free. Just have to worry about food costs which I already said I would pay half for. We were planning on doing a AHR but as we figured most of our close family and friends are coming with us plus, our budget increases on a weekly basis se decided no AHR anymore.

Hi ladies I'm getting married July 13, 2013 so excited! Congratulations to you as well!
Me too!!! Where is ur wedding?!? I'm soo excited... One more month!!!