No replies to this topic

#1 Kay6356

• 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hey Ladies,

I have some stuff laying around that I don't have use for, maybe someone can use it!

1.  Destination Wedding Planner:  Checklists, Pockets for holding documents in each subject area.

Has very few markings in pencil - $10

2.  The Everything Destination Wedding Book:  19 chapters of useful information, a complete guide to planning your wedding away from home!  Has ZERO marking, in brand-new condition. - $10

3.  The knot guide to Destination Weddings:  tips, tricks and top locations!  Has checklists in fill-ins. Has zero markings in brand-new conditions - $10

4.  the Bride's Year Ahead-Revised & Expanded Second Edition:  This is a month-by-month planning book, has plenty of useful checklists: from recording your guest list to seating chart.  Pockets for every month, buisness card holder and much more.  It has some markings in it in pencil.  - $20 - SOLD

I also have this dress in my closet from a wedding a year ago that I was the maid of honor.  It is a size 8 Mori Lee dress in perfect condition.  Comes with 2 sashes one the colour of the dress and the other white.  I am pretty open for price for this dress so just make an offer by PM :)

Also PM me for shipping costs and I will check with UPS and get back to you ASAP!  Happy Planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users